“Above Average Mexican food with great flavor”

El Mezcal Indianapolis
Ranked #355 of 2,363 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Mexican
“Above Average Mexican food with great flavor”
Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

This is not your average Mexican restaurant in a strip mall. The food has a unique taste, with lots of flavor and spice, without being overpowering. The salsa is also quite good. My family of four was able to eat for $21, with waters to drink, and we all were stuffed. I like El Meson so much better than Little Mexico just down the street.

North Port, Florida
“very good food”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Price was right. Went here for lunch and it was cheap. but very good.

Visited June 2012
“great food”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

The chips and expecially the salsa is great. Taste so fresh. Service is great. They are very attentive to every need from drinks to asking how your food is. The chicken enchilatas are tasty and servings are large. I always have to take some home. The margaritas are great and I like that they come in various sizes from small to large ones. I have never had a bad meal and we frequent there often. The atmosphere is bright , cheerful and roomy.

• Visited June 2012
Mount Olive, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“real food”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Actually had real mexican food, not from a box like most of them. Didn't much care for the music all the time, but I don't go to resturant for music

Visited March 2012
Waterloo, Iowa
“wow - talk about fast, cheap and good”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

My husband and I had some time to kill on a road trip so intead of hitting a fast food joint, we stopped here to sit down to eat. We ordered and literally 4 minutes after we'd ordered, our food was done. Salsa was alittle bland, but our quesadillas were very good. Service was great and we were out in probably 25 minutes. :)

• Visited May 2012