“very good food”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
North Port, Florida
“very good food”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Price was right. Went here for lunch and it was cheap. but very good.

Visited June 2012

“great food”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

The chips and expecially the salsa is great. Taste so fresh. Service is great. They are very attentive to every need from drinks to asking how your food is. The chicken enchilatas are tasty and servings are large. I always have to take some home. The margaritas are great and I like that they come in various sizes from small to large ones. I have never had a bad meal and we frequent there often. The atmosphere is bright , cheerful and roomy.

• Visited June 2012
Mount Olive, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“real food”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Actually had real mexican food, not from a box like most of them. Didn't much care for the music all the time, but I don't go to resturant for music

Visited March 2012
Waterloo, Iowa
“wow - talk about fast, cheap and good”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

My husband and I had some time to kill on a road trip so intead of hitting a fast food joint, we stopped here to sit down to eat. We ordered and literally 4 minutes after we'd ordered, our food was done. Salsa was alittle bland, but our quesadillas were very good. Service was great and we were out in probably 25 minutes. :)

• Visited May 2012
Palatine, Illinois
“Charming and Inexpenisve Mexican Restaurant”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

This little brightly colored little Mexican dive is right across the street form the Embassy Suites. It is not fancy. It is not expensive. The satff is very attentive but not patronizing. Your food will arrive quickly and the margaritas are sweet.

They serve this very liquid-y white cheese queso-style dip, mixed with beans that I especially love. We can't get that style of queso here in Chicagoland and it is addictive. I basically go to El Meson whenever I am in Indy so I can eat that queso...

Visited March 2012