“Always enjoyable and quaint.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #18 of 163 things to do in Indianapolis
INDIANAPOLIS
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always enjoyable and quaint.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

We love to see performances @ IRT. We literally have never had a bad experience in the many times visiting and being treated to an always professional, enjoyable, and quality show.

Visited January 2013

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“An Extremely Fun Evening!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

The IRT is a beautiful regional theater that always produces a good variety of quality professional plays. From the theater to the lobby to the amenities their facilities are superb. The theater is not overly large but it's quaintness really allows the audience to fell apart of the action. My Wife and I recently went to their production of "A Midsummer Night's Dream" and had a fantastic evening. I never knew Shakespeare could be laugh out loud funny. They had quality actors, quality sets, and it was very well produced! You know they do a good job when I can understand Shakespeare.

Visited April 2013
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Go see a Christmas Carol”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

The IRT is simply beautiful. It has been well-maintained, and their production of a Christmas Carol was amazing. The snow was realistic, and the actors creatively used a picture frame to portray multiple props. My 60 year old father and 8 year old son loved the show!

Added perk: Before the show, my son got his picture taken for free with a reindeer and a good natured "elf" in the entryway! How cool is that? We will definitely go again.

Visited November 2012
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Quality Theater”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

EVERY show I have seen at the IRT has been of the highest quality! The actors are professional and the sets are always uniquely changing. I LOVE to visit the IRT and I know that the tickets are worth the money for a guaranteed good show!

Visited June 2012
Fort Wayne, Indiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Lovely building and interior”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

We were here for my son's prom. This is a wonderful well kept example of older style architecture Such a noce place. I'd love to come for a show sometime. Really neat place.

Visited March 2013