“An Amazing Birthday Present!!!”
Review of Mind Tripping Show

Mind Tripping Show
More attraction details
Owner description: National Touring performers Christian & Katalina are at the Hilton with a funny, surprising, interactive, and intimate, interactive theatrical show called Mind Tripping: A Comedy with a Psychological Twist. Christian & Katalina, the #1 Husband & Wife Comedy Mind Reading Act, take audiences on a series of mind-bending adventures that is pure fun. The show is a psychological thriller that blurs the lines between fantasy and reality. Think Candid Camera meets the Twilight Zone. Perfect for teenagers and older. Shows are Friday and Saturday nights. Some Sunday Matinees.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An Amazing Birthday Present!!!”
Reviewed August 30, 2014

My wife surprised me with tickets to the mind tripping show for my birthday. I was skeptical at first but I went because she said she heard a lot of good things about it. When we got in the room I was surprised by the small room and not a large crowd. But after the show got started I was instantly hooked. Not only did they perform AMAZING mind tricks but the humor and the interaction with the crowd was great. The 90 minute show felt like 10 minutes and I just wanted more. After the show they posed for pictures and since we were the last ones there to my surprise they sat down and talked with me and my wife for a good 30 minutes asking us about our lives and theres as well. And they performed a special card trick just for the two of us for my birthday. A great night and a great birthday!! Thank you christian and katalina!! P.S. They do not lock you in the room!!! Lol

1 Thank Rynomovie

Fort Wayne, Indiana
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Buy Mind Tripping tickets NOW!!!”
Reviewed August 29, 2014 via mobile

Indy has been our favorite weekend getaway for almost 20 years and tonight's Mind Tripping show was like icing on the cake. This was the BEST time that we have ever had in Indy! From the moment that Christian & Katalina stepped into the room, I was thoroughly entertained! Their witty banter, their illusions, the intimate setting and the interactive experience all made this show 100% fabulous! I laughed, I was in awe and I was so intrigued by their talents & abilities! I still can't even fathom how they did what they did...I was captivated and I still am hours later!

We were celebrating my husband's birthday tonight and Christian & Katalina did a great job of making him feel so special. They stayed after to pose for photos and were so friendly. He said that this was one of his best birthday gifts ever and we will both cherish the memories!

If you haven't seen this show, you need to purchase tickets right now!!! It is well worth the price, in fact, I would pay double the admission to see it again! If you can get front row tickets, I highly recommend it but it's not necessary to enjoy the show!

I can't wait to go back again and take my family & friends!!!

At the beginning of the night, Christian promised that my mind would be melted and he was so right! Thanks Christian & Katalina for such a wonderful evening!!! :)

“Awesome, Unexpected Fun!”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Best show ever!! Girl's Night Out event and we had a blast. Still trying to guess "how they do that?

1 Thank Kay V
South Bend, Indiana, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing and Outstanding ... and did I mention FUNNY????”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

We really had no idea what to expect when we decided to attend this show. We were in Indy for a couple days and looking for something entertaining. It so happened this show was at our hotel so we got tickets. We were blown away! Christian and Katalina are an amazing team. We laughed, gasped, were baffled and most importantly, highly entertained. I've been telling all my friends about them and urging them to check out the show. Thank you for such a wonderful evening -- it was funny, mind stimulating and just a good old time!

1 Thank NanciZee
Indianapolis, Indiana
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“It was a bit corny but okay”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We took our 19, 21 and 23 year old daughters and a 20 year old boyfriend to this show. There were a lot of young girls in the audience who were celebrating her 13th birthday. The 13 year olds tried to dominate the performers attention. Some of the magic and the jokes were pretty silly. The show seemed to be very popular with the 13 year old and the older people (60 plus) Those age groups seemed to enjoy the show the most

Visited November 2013