“Great choice!!”
Review of Mind Tripping Show

Mind Tripping Show
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: National Touring performers Christian & Katalina are at the Hilton with a funny, surprising, interactive, and intimate, interactive theatrical show called Mind Tripping: A Comedy with a Psychological Twist. Christian & Katalina, the #1 Husband & Wife Comedy Mind Reading Act, take audiences on a series of mind-bending adventures that is pure fun. The show is a psychological thriller that blurs the lines between fantasy and reality. Think Candid Camera meets the Twilight Zone. Perfect for teenagers and older. Shows are Friday and Saturday nights. Some Sunday Matinees.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 3, 2013

My husband and I were in Indy for a weekend away from our kids for our anniversary. Most times we visit Indy we have the kids and go do kid things but I was looking for ideas for some adult only activities and stumbled across The Mind Tripping Show as a top rated thing to do in Indy. After doing some further investigating and reading previous reviews I was quite interested. I ordered tickets and I am glad we did. The audience for our show night was very intimate only about 30 people but that was nice because almost everyone got to partake in the show in some way. My husband and I were highly entertained and we laughed the whole show just about. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for something out of the ordinary. It made for a great date night and was real convenient to our hotel location. Great choice, fun show, tons of laughs!

2  Thank Jodi M

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Living in a smaller city the sights and attractions can sometimes seem repetitive. Unsure of what we were getting into, my friends and I ventured into something truly unique. We were all entertained, to say the least, by every witty remark, mind-blowing trick, and the seamless perfection of the dynamic comedy duo. Keep up what you're doing and continue your passion because I surely can't think of one bad thing to say-LOVED EVERY MINUTE!

1  Thank MacKenzieKerr
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Took 5 teenage girls for a 16th bday. Laughed the whole time while still wondering "How did they do that?" Their 90 minute uninterrupted performance is very polished yet they make their interaction as natural as if it was their first show. Small intimate audience, about 50, makes participation fun. Know that you must arrive before it starts as they will not allow late entries nor will you be allowed to leave to use the restroom during the show, both understandable requirements. You must purchase tickets ahead of time online. Their website says "It’s clean and very interactive and perfect for families with older children (age 12 and above)." I would mostly agree except there were a few indirect adult comments/jokes referring to a condom, sex, etc. My girls were definitely a little bit uncertain whether to laugh or feel embarassed. Even though the kids I brought were 16, I still didn't think it was necessary, especially with such small audience. It wouldn't lessen the show to omit it You must arriveBut overall, it was great and I would recommend it highly!

MindTrippingShow, Owner at Mind Tripping Show, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Thank you for coming to the show and for writing a review. We are really happy that you enjoyed our performance. I would like to address some issues that you raised. You are correct in that we do try to start on time and latecomers will not be allowed in. This is written on the website as well as in the ticket confirmation you receive when you purchase tickets. As far as not being allowed to leave the room, this is not true. Before you go to the show, you are encouraged to use the restroom and grab a drink as there is no intermission during the show. The entrance and exit to the show it at the front of the room and if you do need to leave, you will be walking in front of the audience and you will miss a portion of the show. I would like to address the comments about the show being clean: there is nothing you will see in this show that could not play on prime time television. We do understand that humor is a matter of personal taste and in no way do we wish to offend or make anyone feel embarrassed.

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went to the show and really had a good time. Perfect for a date night. The show is intimate and highly interactive!

1  Thank Kim C
Reviewed November 13, 2013

My kids would probably like it more than I did. Most of it seemed easy to figure out. Jokes were marginally amusing. Good participation from audience being a smaller venue, everyone gets into the act.