“Entertaining and enjoyable” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mind Tripping Show

Mind Tripping Show
More attraction details
Owner description: National Touring performers Christian & Katalina are at the Hilton with a funny, surprising, interactive, and intimate, interactive theatrical show called Mind Tripping: A Comedy with a Psychological Twist. Christian & Katalina, the #1 Husband & Wife Comedy Mind Reading Act, take audiences on a series of mind-bending adventures that is pure fun. The show is a psychological thriller that blurs the lines between fantasy and reality. Think Candid Camera meets the Twilight Zone. Perfect for teenagers and older. Shows are Friday and Saturday nights. Some Sunday Matinees.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Miami, Florida
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Entertaining and enjoyable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

Let me start out by saying I read a couple of the poor reviews of which there are very few. Some people just have no clue about how difficult it is to please everyone. A review like the one proclaiming "people of above average intelligence" (of which they of course included themselves) are just self aggrandizing blowhards that wouldn't know talent if they saw it, which is obvious by their review.

Now on the my review.
I was not expecting much as I am not into magic shows, and my mind is rarely "blown". Yet I was intrigued how their show was listed as the # 2 attraction in Indianapolis. I have come to the conclusion that this alone sets some people up for disappointment because while I rate the show highly, it is not going to be a made for TV David Copperfield extravaganza. That is not a slight on the show, just reality.
What this show does provide is an entertaining evening with a mixture of magic, showmanship, and most of all, a comedic flair that is their number one strong suit. Instead of taking themselves too seriously, Christian and Katalina combine genuine talent for pulling off some interesting illusions/tricks, along with humor (sometimes self effacing) and flair for entertaining the audience. They keep a pace that never creates a sense of wanting to look at your watch, and have audience participation which the participants thoroughly enjoy.

The bottom line is that the show is not $150 pp, and at $25 or so per seat, you get to enjoy some wholesome fun for the evening. I recommend it for anyone, even those who are at the "above average intelligence level".
Just go in with an open mind and a willingness to be entertained, and you will not be disappointed.
`

2 Thank Vector123

Carol Stream, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

Wow. Easily the highlight of our weekend roadtrip to Indy. The kids and I sat there transfixed and amazed as Christian & Katalina blew our minds with one incredible feat of mind-tripping after another. The effects were truly spectacular, but what put this show above and beyond similar fare was the personalities of the two performers. They kept a fun, informal, friendly and hilarious commentary up through the entire show. These were people you felt sad about leaving when the show ended. A must-see/must-do when you're in Indy. My two kids and I loved every minute of it.
Thank you so much for a great evening.

1 Thank John_Loster
Greenwood, Indiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great show!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

My husband and I were out to enjoy a kid free evening. I have lived in IN my whole life and had never heard of this show. After reading other great reviews, I decided to buy tickets and go check it out. So glad that we did! What a great show that kept our attention throughout! Christian and Katalina worked so well together and were just amazing. We will definintely recommend this show to our friends and family, as well as anyone who is looking for something fun and different to do in downtown Indy!

1 Thank mwilliams1323
Saint Louis, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I Laughed Soo Much My Face Hurts :) !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Wow - wow - wow -- what a show!!! I have never laughed so much. The show was constant entertainment from start to finish. We couldn't ask for more. Really enjoyed the audience participation. When both of us got a chance to join in, we saw first-hard that Christian and Katalina are for real with their abilities. Tip: take a picture with them after the show.

2 Thank Vince S
Three Rivers, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome show!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

My husband saw Christian and Katalina in Colon, MI at the Magic Get Together this year. He talked about it FOR WEEKS!! He decided that I needed to see the show too as work had kept me from going with him. It was FANTASTIC!!! I laughed so hard. They really blew my mind!! They kept the pace moving but not too fast!! We plan on going back again!!!