“I Laughed Soo Much My Face Hurts :) !!!”
Review of Mind Tripping Show

Mind Tripping Show
More attraction details
Owner description: National Touring performers Christian & Katalina are at the Hilton with a funny, surprising, interactive, and intimate, interactive theatrical show called Mind Tripping: A Comedy with a Psychological Twist. Christian & Katalina, the #1 Husband & Wife Comedy Mind Reading Act, take audiences on a series of mind-bending adventures that is pure fun. The show is a psychological thriller that blurs the lines between fantasy and reality. Think Candid Camera meets the Twilight Zone. Perfect for teenagers and older. Shows are Friday and Saturday nights. Some Sunday Matinees.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Wow - wow - wow -- what a show!!! I have never laughed so much. The show was constant entertainment from start to finish. We couldn't ask for more. Really enjoyed the audience participation. When both of us got a chance to join in, we saw first-hard that Christian and Katalina are for real with their abilities. Tip: take a picture with them after the show.

2  Thank Vince S
There are newer reviews for Mind Tripping Show

Reviewed October 10, 2013

My husband saw Christian and Katalina in Colon, MI at the Magic Get Together this year. He talked about it FOR WEEKS!! He decided that I needed to see the show too as work had kept me from going with him. It was FANTASTIC!!! I laughed so hard. They really blew my mind!! They kept the pace moving but not too fast!! We plan on going back again!!!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

The performers are awesome, engaging and play well to the crowd. You should check this show out for a different experience. They made me laugh and I was completely entertained.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Christian and Katalina have a great act! They are not only wonderful illusionists but also really know how to engage and connect with their audience. The show is an hour and a half but the time flies by! My husband and I were very entertained the entire time. Make sure to stick around for photos afterwards.

1  Thank klpoock
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We took our three boys, ages 17, 14 and 12, we all loved it! we have been on cruises and have seen all sorts of entertainers, these two are the real deal! We were blown away by everything they did. If you want a great time of family friendly entertainment, this is the show for you!

1  Thank Tracy V