“Loved every minute” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mind Tripping Show

Mind Tripping Show
More attraction details
Owner description: National Touring performers Christian & Katalina are at the Hilton with a funny, surprising, interactive, and intimate, interactive theatrical show called Mind Tripping: A Comedy with a Psychological Twist. Christian & Katalina, the #1 Husband & Wife Comedy Mind Reading Act, take audiences on a series of mind-bending adventures that is pure fun. The show is a psychological thriller that blurs the lines between fantasy and reality. Think Candid Camera meets the Twilight Zone. Perfect for teenagers and older. Shows are Friday and Saturday nights. Some Sunday Matinees.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Fishers, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Loved every minute”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

My grandson loves to perform magic tricks, so I knew he would enjoy the evening. I had no idea that I would love it just as much. Every seat had a good view of the stage, and Christian and Katalina were real showmen. It was a wonderful time with plenty of smiles and laughs.... thoroughly FUN AND MIND TRIPPING!!!!!!!!!!

1 Thank Pat H

Springboro
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Family Entertainment”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

My 13 yr old son & I spent the night in Indianapolis and decided to see this show. Although it was not "over the top" impressive, it was worth the time & money. The chemistry & stage presence between Katalina & Christian was very good and they truly made everyone feel welcome & part of the show. I was pleasantly surprised how MANY people they had participate fromthe audience. And it was very personable how they called everyone by their first name.

I am still trying to figure out HOW they knew some of the information they did!

Québec
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Worth checking out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

My wife came to a conference and I tagged along so we were looking for things to do. This show was well worth the time and money. Great humour and fun stage tricks well presented. I had a smile on my face the whole time and laughed quite a bit too. It was fun to be a part of the show as they worked very well interacting with audience members. Respectful with just the right amount of fun and humour.

1 Thank BFelisimo
Zionsville, Indiana
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“A good show but I wouldn't go again”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

Enjoyable enough but I just wasn't that impressed. I might recommend it to people staying at the hotel if they didn't want to go out for the night but not recommending it to friends who would have to drive down.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Mike N
south bend
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Magnificence”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

I just can't some this show with just one word. This show was magnificence. It will be making you think a lot and the interaction with the people in the audience was great. This is a great team. I would ask everyone to see this show. I am still thinking and seen the show two days ago.