“Magnificence”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mind Tripping Show

Mind Tripping Show
More attraction details
Owner description: National Touring performers Christian & Katalina are at the Hilton with a funny, surprising, interactive, and intimate, interactive theatrical show called Mind Tripping: A Comedy with a Psychological Twist. Christian & Katalina, the #1 Husband & Wife Comedy Mind Reading Act, take audiences on a series of mind-bending adventures that is pure fun. The show is a psychological thriller that blurs the lines between fantasy and reality. Think Candid Camera meets the Twilight Zone. Perfect for teenagers and older. Shows are Friday and Saturday nights. Some Sunday Matinees.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
south bend
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Magnificence”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

I just can't some this show with just one word. This show was magnificence. It will be making you think a lot and the interaction with the people in the audience was great. This is a great team. I would ask everyone to see this show. I am still thinking and seen the show two days ago.

Visited June 2013

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great Night!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

took my boyfriend here for his birthday. We both did not know what to expect,especially sitting in the front row. Wellllll........we were amazed, they really did a great job! We both were part of the show which kept us both interested and stunned. 2 days later we are still laughing and talking about it! He gave me an A+ for the birthday surprise. Will definitely refer couples to this show!

Visited June 2013
Chillicothe
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

What a great show. Mind boggling! We really enjoyed the small audience and we had front row seats. The things that they did were amazing.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank deniseadc
Atlanta
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Audience participation in show of wit and illusion”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

We spent Memorial Day weekend in Indianapolis for a family event. Though I love being with family, I also enjoy the sites and sounds of new places. Before our departure I read some reviews and opted to go to the show. Upon first entering the room, I was filled with dread. It appeared too hokey to be good. I feared for the worse. However, the show began and Christian and Katalina got warmed up as did the audience. There was significant audience participation as well as welcomed banter. With each new "trick" came additional marvel. My friend was chosen for one "stunt". We never did figure it out. I recommended it to the family that live in Indy. Just good wholesome fun!!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank sogo
“TOTAL AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION....YOU WILL NEVER REGRET!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

The funny, captivating dynamic that this couple share is electrifying !!! They even pulled us in at the end and showed us some extra tricks up their sleeves! Card tricks....but also things that will....in the words off Christian...."make your brains turn to jello and slide down your spinal column"...the couple we went with vowed to return again and bring their friends!

Visited June 2012