“Unexpectedly awesome show!!”
Review of Mind Tripping Show

Mind Tripping Show
More attraction details
Owner description: National Touring performers Christian & Katalina are at the Hilton with a funny, surprising, interactive, and intimate, interactive theatrical show called Mind Tripping: A Comedy with a Psychological Twist. Christian & Katalina, the #1 Husband & Wife Comedy Mind Reading Act, take audiences on a series of mind-bending adventures that is pure fun. The show is a psychological thriller that blurs the lines between fantasy and reality. Think Candid Camera meets the Twilight Zone. Perfect for teenagers and older. Shows are Friday and Saturday nights. Some Sunday Matinees.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unexpectedly awesome show!!”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I was pretty skeptical when I saw the recommendation online, but I took my girlfriend here as part of a weekend birthday vacation. When we got there it seemed like something a step or two above what a work party would have. Once they got started they kept on taking it up a notch with their tricks and kept us laughing the whole time. Excellent performers and I'd highly recommend it to anyone.

As a side note, it's surprising that illusionists were the most real people we met in Indianapolis.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Anthony J

“Incredible”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We took a group of family here for a birthday celebration. The show was well done. The two of them are hilarious. The small group made everything that more amazing. They went out of there way to make it special for us. We would highly recommend them!!!

Mesa, Arizona
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“So funny!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I was laughing the whole time- I'm so glad we went there on our trip! Definitely worth the money. If you stay after the show they even teach you a magic trick!

Cincinnati
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Personable and Entertaining”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

After reading the reviews on Trip Advisor I decided to take my 10 year old son to the show. I'm a single mom and don't get a lot of one on one time with him, so off on a road trip we went. They put us in the front row, mostly just for my son which was nice of them. My son had never been to anything like it and was amazed by their act/show. Although my mind was not absolutely blown by this performance, I was appeased. They are entertaining and very personable. What makes the show is that they try to get everyone in the small audience involved at one point or another. My son loved it so much that he wants to go again. We also visited the Children's Museum, but he enjoyed their show more. Oh, he also wanted me to hire them for to have at my wedding. So, I ultimately would rate it a 4 star, but my son would probably definitely say 5 stars. ;)

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great show - don't miss this one”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

This show is awesome, fun / funny / entertaining / and mystifying all at the same time. The small theater environment allowed for a very personable show all evening. By the end of the night every person in the audience had participated in one was or another. Christian and Katalina really play to the audience, but not just as attendees - more like friends. Then afterward they welcomed anyone that wanted photos to stay and take pictures. I left feeling awed by the magic, "tickled" by the comedy, and well spent for the price. I would DEFINITELY go see them again!

1 Thank DeniseKR