“This was incredible! Extremely mind blowing!”
Review of Mind Tripping Show

Mind Tripping Show
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: National Touring performers Christian & Katalina are at the Hilton with a funny, surprising, interactive, and intimate, interactive theatrical show called Mind Tripping: A Comedy with a Psychological Twist. Christian & Katalina, the #1 Husband & Wife Comedy Mind Reading Act, take audiences on a series of mind-bending adventures that is pure fun. The show is a psychological thriller that blurs the lines between fantasy and reality. Think Candid Camera meets the Twilight Zone. Perfect for teenagers age 13 and older. It is a great show for date night, birthday and anniversary celebrations, and ladies night out. Shows are Friday and Saturday nights.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed November 20, 2012

They are two truly amazing people with wonderful capabilities, I would go back again! They left me with a mind trip of my own! You won't be disappointed! Amazing show Kat and Christian, you both did a wonderful job!!

All reviews
"small audience"
in 11 reviews
"front row"
in 15 reviews
"highly recommend this show"
in 9 reviews
in 34 reviews
"humour"
in 31 reviews

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I took my wife here as a surprise and we both had an amazing time. They are both very funny and keep the audience well engaged. The performance is in a small room making the experience very intimate. The only thing that detracted for me was that I kept trying to figure out how they were tripping my mind, I'm a very skeptical person I guess this is really my fault. Either way I would highly reccomend this show.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Had an amazing time with my girlfriend...we are college students...this would be a great thing for all ages....we laughed enough for them to be them to be comedians alone...not to mention the magic it was amazing....my mind was amazed literally the whole time....this was well worth every penny....the two put on a great show and involved EVERYONE from the audience...GREAT SHOW!!!

1  Thank jakeschmidt2012
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Didn't quite know what to expect, but this show was more than I ever thought I'd be seeing. We had a fantastic time. Very comfortable atmosphere. The hour and a half flew by!

See more reviews
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Not expecting much when we made the reservation, me and my wife were entertained beyond our expectations. I'm usually one to think things through logically but throughout the show I kept saying or wondering to myself "How the heck did he/she do that" or "No Way, that's impossible". The blend of the "magic tricks", Christian and Katalina's interaction with each other and the involvement of the audience made the show intimate and fun. I can't say they do it every time but I did appreciate that Christian and Katalina invited the audience to take pictures and talk with them after the show. In this day and age, it was refreshing to be entertained by a clean and wholesome show that the entire family can enjoy. Looking forward to going back.