“Mind melting”
Review of Mind Tripping Show

Mind Tripping Show
More attraction details
Owner description: National Touring performers Christian & Katalina are at the Hilton with a funny, surprising, interactive, and intimate, interactive theatrical show called Mind Tripping: A Comedy with a Psychological Twist. Christian & Katalina, the #1 Husband & Wife Comedy Mind Reading Act, take audiences on a series of mind-bending adventures that is pure fun. The show is a psychological thriller that blurs the lines between fantasy and reality. Think Candid Camera meets the Twilight Zone. Perfect for teenagers and older. Shows are Friday and Saturday nights. Some Sunday Matinees.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Mind melting”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Didn't quite know what to expect, but this show was more than I ever thought I'd be seeing. We had a fantastic time. Very comfortable atmosphere. The hour and a half flew by!

South Bend, Indiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Way more entertaining than we expected.”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Not expecting much when we made the reservation, me and my wife were entertained beyond our expectations. I'm usually one to think things through logically but throughout the show I kept saying or wondering to myself "How the heck did he/she do that" or "No Way, that's impossible". The blend of the "magic tricks", Christian and Katalina's interaction with each other and the involvement of the audience made the show intimate and fun. I can't say they do it every time but I did appreciate that Christian and Katalina invited the audience to take pictures and talk with them after the show. In this day and age, it was refreshing to be entertained by a clean and wholesome show that the entire family can enjoy. Looking forward to going back.

illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Good show”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Very family friendly show. Were looking for something different to take our teens to. Concerned a little when we walked in as its a tiny little room and thought it was going to be a bit cheesy but ended up great. Very entertaining.

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Mind Blowing, Brain Melting Show”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I really didn't know what to expect when my boyfriend asked me out on a date to see the "Mind Tripping Show." We sat in the front row and actively participated with the act. (There's really no safe place to hide, so you might as well participate!) We laughed a lot and were amazed at the unexplainable tricks we saw Christian and his wife, Katalina do. It's definitely hard to describe this show, but my best attempt would be "Candid Camera meets Twilight Show." How does it all work?!?!?! Who knows, but it sure was a lot of fun. Come experience the unexplainable whether you from Indy or visiting from out of town. The entertainment is like no other! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Indianapolis, Indiana
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Mysterious fun! Jaw dropping amazement”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I purchased tickets without really knowing what to see. Brought my girlfriend. We were given free upgrades to the front row. Christian and Catalina were super funny and nice ppl. Now for the show: my jaw dropped. I can't give out what I saw, but man I was floored as to what crazy amazing things they can do. It worth every penny! Bring friends and a drink to the show.