“My inner child was giddy!”
Review of Mind Tripping Show

Mind Tripping Show
More attraction details
Owner description: National Touring performers Christian & Katalina are at the Hilton with a funny, surprising, interactive, and intimate, interactive theatrical show called Mind Tripping: A Comedy with a Psychological Twist. Christian & Katalina, the #1 Husband & Wife Comedy Mind Reading Act, take audiences on a series of mind-bending adventures that is pure fun. The show is a psychological thriller that blurs the lines between fantasy and reality. Think Candid Camera meets the Twilight Zone. Perfect for teenagers and older. Shows are Friday and Saturday nights. Some Sunday Matinees.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Indianapolis, Indiana
“My inner child was giddy!”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

The Mind Tripping Show is a cabaret-style production filled with humorous quips and mind-blowing illusions. The progression from one intrigue to the next flows quite freely and leaves little time between audience gasps and guffaws. Christian is the consummate showman and if I had to venture a guess, I'd bet he's a Leo. Katalina is poised, beautiful, and a talented 'mystic'. The loving interaction between the husband and wife adds the right touch of charm and the pace of the show is great. The venue is intimate, the show is organic, and the audience is (quite willingly) an integral part of the experience. We giggled, we gasped, and I left the show feeling like a child again. If I wasn't wearing heels, I might have literally skipped my way out of the room!

Visited November 2011
MindTrippingShow, Owner at Mind Tripping Show, responded to this review, April 10, 2012
Hi Jessica,

thanks so much for coming to the show and for taking the time to write us a review. You have a wonderful way with words - very expressive and reading it felt as if we were back at the show! We are so happy that you "giggled, gasped, and left the show feeling like a child again." By the way, I thought that you might like to know: Christian is an Aries.

“Awesome Show!”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

What a pleasant surprise! I have seen many 'magicians' live during my years but was unprepared for the level of skill this show contained. I caught myself doing a double take several times or barely grasping what had just happened before the next illusuion was being set up. Most shows have a hard time getting volunteers from the audience without fussing or begging, this show was certainly an exception. Fun and laughs were constant but not at the expense of the audience. Christian and Katalina are not just entertaining, but also make you think. I had an amazing time and I would recomend this show to anyone who loves to be entertained, no caveats.

Visited November 2011
MindTrippingShow, Owner at Mind Tripping Show, responded to this review, March 12, 2012
Hi Ryan,

thanks for the awesome review! Your last line captured exactly what we are trying to do: " I would recommend this show to anyone who loves to be entertained". We want to entertain and have everyone in the audience enjoy and participate in the Mind Tripping Journey with us. Life is all about connecting and sharing and laughing. And one more thing, thanks for recognizing the skill involved in what we do.
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Fantastic”
Reviewed November 27, 2011

Show was very good because is a family show and they do very good trick

Hi Ofelia,

first, thanks for coming to the show and second, thanks for saying that Mind Tripping is a good show for families. We agree that it is a fun thing to do for families with older children. We have had many people tell us that it was a great night out for them and their teenage children.
“mind tripping show”
Reviewed November 26, 2011

Very entertaining and amazing! They have audience participations which I really liked. My friends really loved the show too, and they are so critical with those kind of show but they are all smiles when the show was over. I would recommend this show to watch.

Visited November 2011
MindTrippingShow, Owner at Mind Tripping Show, responded to this review, February 24, 2012
Thanks Lorettadi for letting us know that your friends are usually very critical, but loved our show. It is great to see smiles on our friends faces so I am glad we could help. Thanks for coming to the show.
Russiaville, Indiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great, fun show”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

This show is in the Hilton in downtown Indianapolis. I went to the show with a group of 7 adults from 50 to 80 years old. There were couples there and also families with children. Everyone in my group really enjoyed the show. There is comedy and illusion, most of which we could not figure out how they did it. The audience is very small(approx 40 people) and they involve them in their act. The night we went most audience members were involved in some way. I would recommend this show to anyone. We had a great time.

Visited November 2011
Thanks Natasha for the kind words. We love it when groups and families come to the show. There is nothing better than seeing your family and friends having fun! As you mentioned, our show is very interactive and lots of people are on stage with us. We are so glad you had a wonderful time.