“Something Different”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 2,449 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Keystone Crossing and 86th Street
Description: Seasons 52 is a fresh grill and wine bar that invites guests to discover the sensational flavors of a seasonally-inspired menu and award-winning international wine list in a casually-sophisticated ambiance.
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Season's 52 isn't your typical chain restaurant. It is upscale without being overbearing or overpriced. The "specials" menu changes with the seasons and during our visit it was still the spring menu. Jennifer C. explained the "special" selections but none fitted our fancy so we ended up ordering off the regular menu. We started with the "Blackened Steak and Blue Cheese" Flatbread and it arrived at our table just minutes later. It was tasty and soon gone. For our entree's I ordered the "Caramelized Grilled Sea Scallops" and my wife ordered the "Grilled Boneless Rainbow Trout.

My scallops were substantial and tasty. The lemon risotto was a nice complement but the asparagus was a bit crunchy for my liking. However, my wife likes them prepared that way so I didn't mind trading a few with her for some carrots. To me, her trout seemed a tad overcooked but she was enjoying it and the sauce provided was excellent. Then came the desserts. They bring a platter with something like 8 different glasses of desserts to the table and Jennifer proceeded to explain each of them. I opted for the "Pecan Pie With Vanilla Bean Mousse" and my wife, ever the chocolate lover, went for the "Mocha Macchiato". These were probably the highlight of an enjoyable evening at Season's 52.

1  Thank risone

Reviewed May 31, 2014

I must admit this was my first time visiting any Seasons 52 location. I was truly impressed. We were in town for the Indy 500 and wanted to get a good meal with family. Here is a brief rundown.
1) Service was excellent. Knowledgeable wait staff and great menu options.
2) If ordering an appetizer you have to try one of the flatbreads.
3) 3 out of four people had the Cedar Plank Salmon, the other had the Filet. Both were delicious and cooked perfectly. The filet was better than most filet's in a true steakhouse type environment.
4) The piano player and singer made the night that much more enjoyable. Provided a great atmosphere!
5) Give the seasonal martini a shot (strawberry basil fusion)

We enjoyed this experience so much we tried another location in Chicago the following week.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

I had never been to any of Seasons 52's locations so I was very surprised. The interior decor was great and there was a piano player in the center of the bar. The food was delicious. I had salmon and my husband had scallops. Our friends had lamb. Our friends have been to Seasons many times before and stated they have never had any entree they did not enjoy. The service was very good but I felt we were being rushed to order because it was a Friday and they were very busy. I did think the noise level was high. Not necessarily a place for a romantic evening maybe during the week it might be less noisy.

Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

We visit family annually in Indy and this is by far one of our favorite spots. The rainbow trout is always delicious as is the Ahi Tartare with Avocado appetizer. My wife always succumbs to their beautifully displayed desert tray.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

I treated friends to lunch and they in return brought me a 'take out' meal. They said their service was not impressive, the food was 'ok' but not worth the price. I agree, my take out shrimp was $17.00 and came in a flimsy box with a flip over lid that wasn't even sealed. If there was seasoning, it had leaked out. Way over priced for food that was shoved in to a container that wasn't much better than a paper sack. I wouldn't waste my time or money going back there are way too many other options in the area.