I must admit this was my first time visiting any Seasons 52 location. I was truly impressed. We were in town for the Indy 500 and wanted to get a good meal with family. Here is a brief rundown.
1) Service was excellent. Knowledgeable wait staff and great menu options.
2) If ordering an appetizer you have to try one of the flatbreads.
3) 3 out of four people had the Cedar Plank Salmon, the other had the Filet. Both were delicious and cooked perfectly. The filet was better than most filet's in a true steakhouse type environment.
4) The piano player and singer made the night that much more enjoyable. Provided a great atmosphere!
5) Give the seasonal martini a shot (strawberry basil fusion)
We enjoyed this experience so much we tried another location in Chicago the following week.