“Big Time Atmosphere and Meal...”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 2,363 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Keystone Crossing and 86th Street
Description: Seasons 52 is a fresh grill and wine bar that invites guests to discover the sensational flavors of a seasonally-inspired menu and award-winning international wine list in a casually-sophisticated ambiance.
Los Alamitos, California
“Big Time Atmosphere and Meal...”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I must admit this was my first time visiting any Seasons 52 location. I was truly impressed. We were in town for the Indy 500 and wanted to get a good meal with family. Here is a brief rundown.
1) Service was excellent. Knowledgeable wait staff and great menu options.
2) If ordering an appetizer you have to try one of the flatbreads.
3) 3 out of four people had the Cedar Plank Salmon, the other had the Filet. Both were delicious and cooked perfectly. The filet was better than most filet's in a true steakhouse type environment.
4) The piano player and singer made the night that much more enjoyable. Provided a great atmosphere!
5) Give the seasonal martini a shot (strawberry basil fusion)

We enjoyed this experience so much we tried another location in Chicago the following week.

• Turkish first
Fishers, Indiana
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

I had never been to any of Seasons 52's locations so I was very surprised. The interior decor was great and there was a piano player in the center of the bar. The food was delicious. I had salmon and my husband had scallops. Our friends had lamb. Our friends have been to Seasons many times before and stated they have never had any entree they did not enjoy. The service was very good but I felt we were being rushed to order because it was a Friday and they were very busy. I did think the noise level was high. Not necessarily a place for a romantic evening maybe during the week it might be less noisy.

Manoa, Hawaii
“A Fine Meal Every Time”
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

We visit family annually in Indy and this is by far one of our favorite spots. The rainbow trout is always delicious as is the Ahi Tartare with Avocado appetizer. My wife always succumbs to their beautifully displayed desert tray.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“NOT IMPRESSED”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

I treated friends to lunch and they in return brought me a 'take out' meal. They said their service was not impressive, the food was 'ok' but not worth the price. I agree, my take out shrimp was $17.00 and came in a flimsy box with a flip over lid that wasn't even sealed. If there was seasoning, it had leaked out. Way over priced for food that was shoved in to a container that wasn't much better than a paper sack. I wouldn't waste my time or money going back there are way too many other options in the area.

Highlands, North Carolina
“A Good Lunch Spot”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

This was my first visit to this location. Like the others I have experienced, the facility is very nice and the service prompt and friendly. I find the menu a bit confusing. It just seems too complicated for lunch. The food is always good, not great and a bit over priced.