“Interesting concept, great food”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 2,426 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Keystone Crossing and 86th Street
Description: Seasons 52 is a fresh grill and wine bar that invites guests to discover the sensational flavors of a seasonally-inspired menu and award-winning international wine list in a casually-sophisticated ambiance.
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I was lucky enough to be invited for a business dinner (on a corporate card) to Seasons 52. With that in mind, the group and I went a little crazy ordering the most expensive dishes on the menu. I ordered a fish dish that was exceptional with a lightly buttered asparagus. Many of the dishes have a slightly healthy flair, because every dish is under 400 calories. This is a fun place for a nice date, business dinner, or maybe a formal family occasion.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

make a reservation on open table, that is a plus. arrived on a Sat night Indy weekend, 5 min before our time and got seated right away. For this price range restaurant the wine list was good and the prices reasonable. shared the shrimp flatbread as an app and was tasty. Think they could get a little more creative with the crust, but toppings very good, coriander and pineapple were nice complements to the spice and the shrimp. for main course we had the Filet which for the price was very good. we also had the lamb which was also tasty.
The desert was a nice touch, I know many have complained about the portion size, they are not for big eaters, but that's a good thing, had the key lime, presentation and taste were very good.
Didn't even realize it was a chain until it was pointed out to me. The waiter was excellent and service was as good as it gets. The live music was a nice touch and when the table of screamers next to us left it was a very pleasant evening.
very good and excellent value.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

We had a wonderful lunch at Seasons 52. My husband had the lamb flatbread and I had the mahi mahi tacos. The food was very good and the portions were just right and not oversized.

Dessert was a sampling of three tasty treats. About four bite sized portions. Just perfect. It was a lovely lunch

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I had the lamb gyro flatbread, and it was so tasty! I wasn't overly stuffed after I ate it. I highly recommend this flatbread combination.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

This restaurant was quite a disappointment!

This was my second time at this place, first time was just ok, but I wanted to give it another chance...unfortunately the second trip was worse.

They had free valet parking, which I thought was nice but completely unnecessary for this category of restaurant and for all of the available parking just steps away from the front door. Go ahead and spend this money on better service INSIDE the restaurant.

Once we arrived, they did not have our reservation ready...we were asked to wait.

Once we got to our table. we had a very pushy server who was careless and just wanted to increase our bill at any cost- instead of caring about our dining experience or good restaurant service. She would reach over us, remove plates of food and drinks that were not quite empty- all in hopes of us ordering more and "charge up" our tab.

The bathroom was not in great shape, I had to notify an employee on my way out of the mess and ask to have someone take care of it. For such a highly graded and regarded restaurant, this is completely NOT accepted. They should have folks constantly making sure the customers see a clean and tidy appearance.

Lastly, the food...we had several appetizers, a salad and I had the filet. Everything was just ok..nothing to write home about...just ok. The desserts were served in small almost shot like samplers...our waitress approached our table and said "which one of these do you want?". A person at our table said "that looks interesting", while speaking to her husband and the waitress was anxious to get it in front of her. Our friend had to manually put it back on the service tray and explaining that she DID not want it. Interesting that the simple things like clean plates, and water were forgotten, but anything addicting to the bill was not just suggested but "pushed".

Awful experience...for the caliber of restaurant that I was expecting on two separate occasions. Very disappointing. I will not go back.