“Totally over rated!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 2,346 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Keystone Crossing and 86th Street
Description: Seasons 52 is a fresh grill and wine bar that invites guests to discover the sensational flavors of a seasonally-inspired menu and award-winning international wine list in a casually-sophisticated ambiance.
Redondo Beach, California
“Totally over rated!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

This restaurant was quite a disappointment!

This was my second time at this place, first time was just ok, but I wanted to give it another chance...unfortunately the second trip was worse.

They had free valet parking, which I thought was nice but completely unnecessary for this category of restaurant and for all of the available parking just steps away from the front door. Go ahead and spend this money on better service INSIDE the restaurant.

Once we arrived, they did not have our reservation ready...we were asked to wait.

Once we got to our table. we had a very pushy server who was careless and just wanted to increase our bill at any cost- instead of caring about our dining experience or good restaurant service. She would reach over us, remove plates of food and drinks that were not quite empty- all in hopes of us ordering more and "charge up" our tab.

The bathroom was not in great shape, I had to notify an employee on my way out of the mess and ask to have someone take care of it. For such a highly graded and regarded restaurant, this is completely NOT accepted. They should have folks constantly making sure the customers see a clean and tidy appearance.

Lastly, the food...we had several appetizers, a salad and I had the filet. Everything was just ok..nothing to write home about...just ok. The desserts were served in small almost shot like samplers...our waitress approached our table and said "which one of these do you want?". A person at our table said "that looks interesting", while speaking to her husband and the waitress was anxious to get it in front of her. Our friend had to manually put it back on the service tray and explaining that she DID not want it. Interesting that the simple things like clean plates, and water were forgotten, but anything addicting to the bill was not just suggested but "pushed".

Awful experience...for the caliber of restaurant that I was expecting on two separate occasions. Very disappointing. I will not go back.

• Turkish first
Fishers, Indiana
“Treat your family to Season's 52 In Indy, you will not be disappointed.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013- our family was treated to excellent service and the food was perfect. This is one of the best dining experiences in Indy for the value received. I've spent twice the money at other high end restaurants in Indy yet the service and food was only marginal.

Chicago, Illinois
“Great Ahi crunchy tuna salad”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

Wanted a meal that would not be too heavy since I was eating late, so I ordered a carry-out meal. The Ahi tuna crunchy salad was a good selection. The tuna was perfect along with the salad toppings. Each bite was flavorful and the dressing was not overwhelming. Very good combination.

Lenexa, Kansas
“Excellent service, amazing food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

My fiancee and I had a wonderful visit to Seasons 52 to celebrate her birthday. I can't speak highly enough of their staff. There were 4 or 5 staff members throughout the night who remembered we were celebrating her birthday, all of whom made every effort to make the evening special!

The food was as good as it gets! My lamb chops were delicious, as were my fiancee's scallops. And the presentation of the food was beautiful!

The desserts were very fun, and all looked good. I was so happy with my raspberry cannoli dessert - I would get it again! My fiancee's dessert was complimentary for her birthday.

Definitely a must-go for a nice, delicious, healthy dinner in Indianapolis! Our experience was wonderful, and we can't wait to go back!

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Always a good trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

Visited Seasons 52 for lunch on Derby Day. Attentive service followed by excellent and unusual flavor mixes. The table enjoyed the pesto sauce on the Grilled Garlic Chicken flatbread. The mango chutney on my Ahi Tuna Tartare was exceptional. Around the table we enjoyed the unique flavors from our chosen items. Can't wait to go back.