“Always Consistently Good”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 2,384 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Keystone Crossing and 86th Street
Description: Seasons 52 is a fresh grill and wine bar that invites guests to discover the sensational flavors of a seasonally-inspired menu and award-winning international wine list in a casually-sophisticated ambiance.
Reviewed February 7, 2013

It's nice to know one can go for lunch or dinner at Seasons 52 and always be delighted by the consistently good food and service, from snacks and drinks to a full dinner. We had a lovely special dinner for a group in a private area one night, which the chef prepared to perfection! Love the mini-desserts! The bar area has a singer/pianist, which can be a bit loud, so just ask to be seated in the regular dining room.

There are newer reviews for Seasons 52

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Had a relaxing light lunch here yesterday, very pleasant it was too. I chose the Maui seared tuna salad - lovely fresh organic leaves, tangy dressing, I think the pineapple chunks were lightly grilled, crunchy almonds, delicious tuna slices. An accompanying glass of St. Jean Chardonnay was served at exactly the right temperature - i. e. not freezing cold - although on balance I should have looked a little further down the list as their selection of wines by the glass is excellent and a Riesling would probably have stood up better to the dressing.
It's "seasonal", hence the name, the specialities change every week, hence the name, and the portions are sufficient without being overwhelming. Very refreshing!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I had lunch in Seasons 52, Indianapolis during a work day. The restaurant was not full, but I ate at the bar since I was solo. A great menu that enticed me to over order intentionally so I could take food home for the next days lunch. They focus on seasonal ingredients and they have very tasty, healthy menu choices. The tomato based shrimp and clam soup was very good, the arugula salad delicious, and the quinoa /season veggy grill plate was very good/excellent. There was only one server behind the bar, and she was trying to keep up with other bar tables, so my service was slow, but very friendly and knowledgeable. Next time I will make it a diner so I can try their enticing wine menu. This is my idea of where a lot of restaurants are going now days. Local, sustainable, season, fresh.

1  Thank INtoLC
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We ate at Seasons 52 on a Saturday evening and it was very busy. I would definitely recommend booking. However the service was excellent and we never felt rushed. The food was very good, I liked the no more than 475 calories per plate idea, it made the portions manageable and there was more than enough to eat. The appetizer special that we ordered was excellent, if I eat there again I would also order the entree from the specials menu. The deserts were great - I wish more restaurants would do these small sizes. There were a lot of families with younger children there so I would not suggest it for a formal meal - but as a casual place with good food I would recommend it.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Great atmosphere, excellent food, wonderful service. Love the little mini desserts. I would recommend Seasons 52 as a good date night place. There is a piano bar at 6pm and the music is nice to hear during dinner. Not too loud, just a mellow kind of sound.