“Busy Place with Good Food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 2,339 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Keystone Crossing and 86th Street
Description: Seasons 52 is a fresh grill and wine bar that invites guests to discover the sensational flavors of a seasonally-inspired menu and award-winning international wine list in a casually-sophisticated ambiance.
Laguna Niguel, California
“Busy Place with Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

We ate at Seasons 52 on a Saturday evening and it was very busy. I would definitely recommend booking. However the service was excellent and we never felt rushed. The food was very good, I liked the no more than 475 calories per plate idea, it made the portions manageable and there was more than enough to eat. The appetizer special that we ordered was excellent, if I eat there again I would also order the entree from the specials menu. The deserts were great - I wish more restaurants would do these small sizes. There were a lot of families with younger children there so I would not suggest it for a formal meal - but as a casual place with good food I would recommend it.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

• Turkish first
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Great date place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

Great atmosphere, excellent food, wonderful service. Love the little mini desserts. I would recommend Seasons 52 as a good date night place. There is a piano bar at 6pm and the music is nice to hear during dinner. Not too loud, just a mellow kind of sound.

Visited January 2013
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Wow - an unexpected and delightful surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

My sister and I found this restaurant on a recent trip. Seasons 52 is a unique, refreshing oasis in the midst of so many ordinary dining experiences. As other reviewers have mentioned, the food is fresh and organic with a wide diversity of offerings. I loved the presentation of the food, the enthusiasm of the staff, and the warm atmosphere and ambiance. My sister remarked that the wine list offered the best from different vineyards around the world while the wine was moderately priced. We enjoyed the hummus appetizer - both delicious and expertly presented. Don't miss the "mini" desserts - they are yummy without being overpowering. All in all, a wonderful experience.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Dishonest Waiter - Management Cover-Up”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

On January 11, 2013 four of us dined in the bar at Seasons 52 in Indianapolis. I believe our waiter was named Steven. He took awhile to come to the table to greet us, and when he did he had a bit of an "attitude". We had a satisfactory meal, and the service was satisfactory. Upon receiving the itemized bill (categorized by individual diner) we asked the waiter to split the check. Our tabs were $55 and change, per couple. My colleague left $70 cash. I used my American Express card and added a $10 gratuity. My check totaled just under $66. Upon review of my American Express charge activity, I noticed that Seasons 52 had processed a $90 charge to my credit card. My charge slip had been fraudulently altered. I contacted the restaurant and spoke to Barbara, who identified herself as the Partner/Manager. She stated her "records" indicated we had credit card charges at the Bar (FALSE). We paid $50 cash at the bar, which included a generous tip, which was earned. Barbara further stated incorrectly that our total tab was $140 (FALSE), and my colleague left $90 cash (FALSE) and that we had instructed the waiter to split the tab (TRUE), however she stated I failed to leave a copy of the restaurant's charge slip (FALSE) and since we told the waiter to split evenly, he took it upon himself to change/add to the gratuity. Management either accepted the waiter's false account of the events, and ignored the actual records, or simply covered for the waiter's dishonesty. My subsequent calls and messages left for Barbara at Seasons 52 went unacknowleged with no call backs or response. I dealt with American Express to rectify the matter in order to pay only what we owed, which included gratuity. We would caution diners to avoid patronizing this restaurant due to their unethical business practices.

Douglas C. Rose
Carmel, Indiana

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Newburgh, Indiana
“Great food, great atmosphere, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

Cedar plank salmon and trout were delicious and cooked to perfection. Great atmosphere and the staff went out of their way to make our visit enjoyable. Would highly recommend and we'll be returning on our next visit to Indianapolis.