“Birthday dinner”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 2,449 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Keystone Crossing and 86th Street
Description: Seasons 52 is a fresh grill and wine bar that invites guests to discover the sensational flavors of a seasonally-inspired menu and award-winning international wine list in a casually-sophisticated ambiance.
Reviewed September 7, 2012

My wife surprised me with a birthday dinner at this place. FREE valet parking.....She gave 4 birthday cards to the hostess who put them on the table prior to us sitting. Great food, great drinks and outstanding service. Very outstanding service! best place in all of indianapolis.

Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

Wow... On a business trip... Tired and not sure about eating out. Glad I said YES to Seasons 52. Brandon at the bar nailed my drink and recommended the Scallops. On the mark! Very good atmosphere with live music and terrific menu. I'm coming back tomorrow.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Season's 52 is a foodie's heaven! The fresh seasonal menu which offers each selection at or under 425 calories, is truly amazing! Each dish is both filling and delicious! The sommelier has an excellent selection of wines and provides a monthly list of "drink them before they become famous" selections. If you get the opportunity go to to season's 52 and wine and dine the night away while you listen to soothing piano selections and great vocal stylings!

1  Thank HotelHopper25
Reviewed August 29, 2012

It is hard to believe that every entree is 750 calories or less. Can this be true when it is sooooo tasty? Big bar scene, nice atmosphere but the food is the star.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We tried this on a whim because we had some Darden Restaurants gift cards to use up. Not only were we pleased, we were thrilled with the outcome. The food on the menu is fresh and flavorful and for them to claim that nothing is over 475 calories is amazing. My sashimi salad was put together beautifully with lots of character on the palate. The tuna was a little under what I would term seared but otherwise was very good. My partner had the shrimp flat bread which although spicy was full of flavor and amazing textures. We would definitely visit again!