“Great food, excellent service”

Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurants
Reserve with OpenTable
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurants is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 2,394 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Keystone and Allisonville Rd.
Reviewed August 23, 2014

A very professionally run restaurant cum wine bar, with friendly, knowledgable staff offering a wide range of wines to compliment the delicious food. I tried the pistachio crusted grouper which was cooked perfectly and well presented. Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

We did not eat here. Our friends, however, did. They were celebrating a special occasion with a quiet dinner together. The manager went above the call of duty to help us arrange a special gift for our friends. This meant a lot to us and to our friends. We were very impressed with and grateful for their excellent customer service. No doubt the next time we're in Indy, we'll stop by for a meal. I'm guessing their food is as good as their service! (By the way, our friends loved their meals.)

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Went to Cooper's Hawk when it first opened and enjoyed my meal but didn't go back for sometime. When I did return I was pleased to see they had expanded their menu. I loved their salmon entree before but the Soy-Ginger Salmon is the best. I try to have lunch more frequently there now to enjoy their tasty salmon. The service is always great.

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

I am recommending this place to anyone who enjoys food and wine! We started off with an order of the drunken shrimp, which is 5 large bacon wrapped shrimp served on individual dollops of guacamole. They serve warm pretzel bread while you wait. My partner and I shared the gnocchi with butternut squash for an entree and the kitchen split the dish for us into individual servings which were very large! It was such a delicious dish! We had the banoffee pie for dessert and it was so amazing, I could literally have eaten at least one more! We took the Lux flight which I do highly recommend. The portions of wine are so generous for a flight, almost a half cup for each wine (4). They have a gluten free menu and were able to make my MIL the risotto without garlic as she is allergic. The music was perfect for the ambiance. We will def be back!! So many other dishes to try as well as desserts!

Reviewed August 11, 2014

I rarely order steaks out because of the rarity of getting a really good one but was tempted by the special which was a bone-in filet with a seasonal vegetable salad and wow was it fantastic. The steak was perfectly cooked and the salad was even better believe it or not. Fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, green beans and roasted corn that complimented the meat perfectly. Yum!!!

My wife had the sea scallops and they were fantastic as well. When we return to Indy we will be sure to dine there again.

2  Thank Shadowfixer