“Very Good. Nice Change.”

Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurants
Reserve with OpenTable
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurants is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 2,394 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Keystone and Allisonville Rd.
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

This was recommended to me for lunch so I decided to try them. I had very good service. The prices were a little high but lunch selections were average prices. I had the BBQ chicken salad and it was great. Atmosphere was very nice. This would be a great date night place or business lunch meeting spot with clients. I would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Four of us had dinner at Cooper's Hawk. The wine flights were great and helped us choose just the right wine(s) to accompany our meal. Service was great. Waiter was very knowledgeable and attentive. Menu is extensive and food was just right! If you are in Indy and like wine....I suggest having dinner here. Oh... I almost forgot desserts-- hard to choose between them--so we shared a couple of them. We were fighting over them before long!

Reviewed May 27, 2014

The is quickly becoming my wife and I's favorite restaurant. We've been here several times, and never had a bad meal or bad service. They have several desserts that are among the best that I have ever had.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Nice return visit. Very good service, meal and bottle of red wine. Comfortable atmosphere. Definitely return.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Always friendly, fun ambiance and well-prepared, tasty food and wine. The Wine Club is something special and worth joining. I have introduced many friends to Cooper's Hawk and each has become a fan. The Wine Shop is a wonderful place to purchase a gift, either merchandise, gourmet foods, cheeses and truffles, or of course, their many choices of wine.