“Wonderful Meal”

Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurants
Reserve with OpenTable
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurants is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 2,351 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Keystone and Allisonville Rd.
Southwest, Florida
“Wonderful Meal”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Came here for dinner on recommendation of a local. Had a party of four, and we had a delightful time. Each meal was well prepared, staff was very friendly, wine was great. We had made reservations around lunch time for dinner that night with out any problem. Had a very short wait when we arrived, but front store is nice to look around in while you wait. Each meal was well prepared, we will return.

• Visited March 2013

Zionsville, Indiana
“Consistently good”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We have dined here many times. The menu is assorted and good. The place can be crowded and noisy. Outside dining is available and recommended. They pride themselves on their wines, but we have never tried them.

• Visited January 2013
Muncie, Indiana
“Great selection, plus a gluten free menu”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The menu selection was plentiful. I struggled narrowing down my meal from all the options. The atmosphere was nice, but nothing outstanding. Service was good.

The meal was great, I had the blackened chicken with blu cheese sandwich. They even had a complete gluten free menu for someone in our party, which makes eating out so much easier! The front end reminded me of a snob's version of Cracker Barrel.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank indyemmett
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great food, wine and service”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

One of our favorites in Indianapolis. They have a large selection of wine, but it is all the Cooper's Hawk brand. There are several reds that I really like, the cabernet zinfandel and barrel reserves are my favorites. The wine prices are in line with other places I would say. They let you taste the wine before you commit if you would like. I have yet to try a bad food dish there. My favorite has been the pretzel crusted pork loin. The food is always presented well and the sides compliment the main dish. The prices are a touch high, but not terrible. The sandwiches are reasonable and very good if you want to go a cheaper route. The service has been great every time I have been.

Get there a little early if you are able to do some pre-dinner wine tasting in the lobby. It is free for a few samples or you can pay for a full tasting.
It is always very busy on the weekends, so I would recommend a reservation unless you want to deal with a 1hr wait. As you can imagine, being busy means it can be loud too.

• Visited February 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“High Energy - Good Food”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Don't go here expecting quiet elegance and intimate setting. The front lobby is always full of people trying to get thier wine tastings (members included). The beverage staff is very knowledgeable about the wines (free tasting or 7 dollars for a full flight - members are free). The food is good but the dining room is noisy. The pretzel bread is delicious. I've had pasta, and turkey burger, and chicken - but love their salads and flat bread pizza. Make reservations unless you want to wait - even the bar is normally too full to either find a chair or use instead of waiting. I am a wine club member and have attended the special events - but I don't have to eat here every month when we pick up our wine.

• Visited January 2013