“Good place for date night.”

Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurants
Reserve with OpenTable
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurants is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 2,416 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Keystone and Allisonville Rd.
Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

Wide variety of food items. Good private selection wines. I went with the jambalaya and really liked it. They allow you to sample sips of wine in little glasses so be sure to take advantage of that opportunity!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

My wife and I joined another couple for dinner here on a Thursday evening and had a great meal and some pretty good wine. We arrived about 30 minutes early so we had our 2 free tastings at the tasting bar. I tried their Pinot Noir and the Sirah, both of which were good. We shared the Asian BBQ Pork Belly Nachos and Mexican Drunkin Shrimp for appetizers, both of which were tasty. I had the Short Rib Risotto for dinner and my wife had the Gnocchi Carbonara. The Risotto was excellent, allbeit a bit on the rich side and my wife like the Gnocchi as well. We shared a bottle of their Shiraz with the meal and it was very good. We'll definitely try Cooper's Hawk again if there is one nearby when we travel.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Arrived on a Saturday late afternoon and had a very nice experience. Great service! Food was excellent. Nice atmosphere. Lots of attention to little details which made the overall experience very rewarding. Definitely go back and maybe do some wine sampling.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

This was our third visit with this one earlier tonight celebrating our wedding anniversary. Our bill (including tip) came to around $100 without wine or cocktails. That in itself is OK but the atmosphere simply is not comparable to a pricy menu. To be fair, they do offer lower priced dishes and the place is casual but the room in the back just doesn't excite. Feels like any other average place. Our food and the service was very good which is why we came back. My wife and I shared a dessert truffle plate and it was very, very good.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

we dined at Cooper hawk saturday the waiter came over and took our drink order but we had to wait 45 minutes for him to come back and take our food order however the food was excellent and we got free desert . We will never come here again