“LOVED it!”
Review of Mesh Restaurant

Mesh Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Mesh Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 2,379 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mass Ave & Park
Los Angeles, California
“LOVED it!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

LOVED Mesh, it is now among my top 10 restaurants in the United States! Wonderful decor, delicious food with subtle flavors (we split the white cheddar bacon burger with outstanding garlic aioli and dirty fries, and the Mesh salad), incredible wine selection (they have Napa's Alpha and Omega, wow!)!!! Beautifully done, Indianapolis! !!

1 Thank MarinaVmusic

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Excellent location, atmosphere, and food”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Mass Ave. is my favorite part of Indy, and Mesh is my favorite restaurant on Mass Ave. I've dined there with girlfriends, with my boyfriend, and for a business dinner with someone from out of town. The food is always delicious, I've never had a problem with the service, and I really like the atmosphere. Love the back patio area when it's nice weather--it's secluded and lovely.

• Visited June 2014
Madison, Wisconsin
“Good choice”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

This is solid choice for a nice meal with a typical selection of steak and seafood entree's. We were there on a Sunday night and this timing combined with the distance from most of the downtown hotels were the likely reasons that there were few patrons. We took a taxi as it is a bit of hike from many of the downtown hotels. I had a seafood entree that was carefully prepared and the service was good. Prices were typical for restaurants in this area. Desserts were excellent.

• Visited June 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Nice location. Disappointing meal”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I selected this as our pre broadway show dinner. The location is ideal and fun. The atmosphere is hip and enjoyable. However, the food was very disappointing especially given the price. I ordered the mesh salad. The dressing was heavy and the taste unusual. The waitress commented I didn't eat much but didn't offer anything beyond that. The bread was nice and soft. The olive oil I believe had chili spices. For my main course i orders the salmon and ask if the chef could cook it well done. It was anything but well done and I was unable to eat beyond a few bites. the waitress removed the plate without comment and the manager stopped by without comment on my uneaten meal. I spent $55 on my meal and 2 drinks and left hungry. As an Indy native, There are many great places to eat on Mass Ave. for the price I would skip this place for dinner. Maybe stop by the bar for a drink for the atmosphere.

Indianapolis, IN
“Excellent Service, Good Food”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I have always had excellent service at Mesh, and it's certainly one of the reasons I come back again and again. The staff appear very well trained in customer service, and their friendliness is genuine. The food is quite good, but the menu is rather limited. My only reservation about Mesh has to do with value: the food is not artisanal, and for what you get, the price is often simply too high. I understand that the customer is probably paying more for the nice atmosphere and excellent service than the food, and the higher prices do attract a more sophisticated crowd, but management might reconsider the prices.

• Visited May 2014