“Wonderful anniversary dinner”
Review of Mesh Restaurant

Mesh Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Mesh Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 2,375 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mass Ave & Park
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Wonderful anniversary dinner”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My husband surprised me with a dinner at Mesh for our anniversary. We have eaten a lot of restaurants both in Indy and through our travels both domestic and abroad, but I have to say that Mesh is now one of my new favorites. I like Mesh's contemporary settling in the heart of Mass Ave. The food and the service were amazing. Our waiters name was Ryan and he was very attentive without being intrusive. For dinner I had the Creekstone farms filet with mashed potatoes and asparagus. Yum!! My husband had the chicken scallopini which was equally delicious. Our waiter overheard that it was our anniversary and had us choose a complimentary dessert from the menu. That was a nice touch to a perfect dinner.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great for special occassions”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Mesh is in the heart of Massachusetts Avenue - emerging spot for foodies in Indianapolis. Though in a bustling bar scene, Mesh provides quiet elegance, with good energy, great wine selection, and inventive food. I loved the side salad options and the combination of fresh greens, spiced nuts, fruit, and an amazing vinegrette was a great start for the evening. My dinner companion selected one of the steak salads as an entree while I enjoyed a delcious chicken over blue cheese mashed potatoes. Because we were celebrating a birthday, they provided our dessert for free! Though I normally don't spent $40.00 on dinner out - this seemed very fair market value for the atmosphere and the amazing food and attentive service. Be prepared to pay a parking meter until 9 p.m.

Waimea, Hawaii
“In Indy for three nights, dined here twice.”
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Service, amazing. Patio, bliss. Moule Frites, almost as good as my uncles in Normandie, almost. Thursday Nights 1/2 price Martinis. Menu has too many amazing options.

Plainfield, Indiana
“Very nice evening.”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Had been recommended by numerous friends so we finally gave it a try. Lovely evening, located in the heart of the "Trendy" Mass Ave. district lots of people on the streets. Great ambiance, service and a very good dinner enjoyed by all. Definitely will go back.

• Visited June 2013
“Good dinner for our last night in Indy.”
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

We wanted something nice after the Indy500 race. The ambiance was nice and the food seemed fresh. The scallops were small but tasty. We will come back next time we are in town.

• Visited May 2013