“Great for a quick Sunday lunch”
Review of Mesh Restaurant

Mesh Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Mesh Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 2,379 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mass Ave & Park
Indianapolis, IN
“Great for a quick Sunday lunch”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great food, eclectic menu....something for everyone, including children. Our server was helpful and attentive without being intrusive. Innovative offerings.
Try the BLET (bacon, lettuce, egg, and tomato!).

• Visited March 2013

Seymour, Indiana
“An Indy Favorite”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I dine at Mesh at least once a month. The food and service always impress me. The outdoor seating is amazing for late meals during warm weather. I've always enjoyed every item I've selected from the menu. I usually get the chef's daily special which is always different. I end every meal with the amazing Chocolate Terrine! It's a great place for date night or to meet up with friends.

• Visited March 2013
Park City, Utah
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Very creative and delicious entrees. Good wine list. Fun environment. I had the most delicious fillet, perfectly cooked.

Visited February 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Food great, had a bad service experience but would return”
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our meal and drinks, I would say that the food was well above average with regards to taste. My wife and I both had a salad, the pork tenderloin for me and applewood chicken for her. We both agreed mine was a little better, but her salad was still very good. Price is higher than average and is considered a nicer restaurant. Had a bad draw on the server that night. Took a good ten minutes for initial contact. He forgot to bring our appetizer and did not check in with us about out meals for about 20 minutes, after we were both done. It was not busy either and I believe we were one of two tables for him. We did see other servers who were doing great jobs, so I don't suspect this is standard. Would patronize again.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Ok place on Mass Ave”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Valentine's Day date and came with anticipation. Overall, the special V Day prix fixe menu was good. Was annoyed that even though making a reservation 3 weeks in advance, was seated at a table for four (only two of us) at the kitchen entrance. Not terrible, but noisy. Set tone for whole evening.