“Just a nite away”
Review of Mesh Restaurant

Mesh Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Mesh Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 2,449 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mass Ave & Park
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I could not be more surprised, The decor was really nice, The food however is so good that I would say it is as good as a restaurant that cost twice as much. And the price was a deal for food this good. The nite we were there all the wine were half price bottles, very nice. We go to Indianapolis several times a year because we really like the city, so I would say we will go back to MESH

1  Thank Don R

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We were lucky to make it into the restaurant just before the kitchen closed for a delicious meal at Mesh. Enjoyed fantastic soup, steak and a pork salad dish. The restaurant's emphasis on healthy "farm-based" options translates into a delicious dining experience.

1  Thank erhof
Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

Customer service here was a real disappointment having experienced the top rung at the Capital Grill last evening.

I ordered a side of well done broccoli with my meal . It came out rubbery hard oily and the florets were very yellow denoting not fresh. I didn't make anything of it and just left it on my plate untouched. The waiter scooped it up and not a single word. Not a single word why I didn't eat it. That's behavior not suited to a up class eatery.

This is a nice place. Lots of energy and loud conversation in the bar area. Hard to carry on a conversation.

The menu is rather scant with selections similar to other Cunningham resturants. Good but rather boring.

I had the half chicken de boned and roasted. Wonderful taste but tad over salted. My wife enjoyed the chicken scalopini. My mates salmon was generous and cooked to perfection. His wife's pork chop was average.

The experience here is worth the visit. Great value for sure. 1/3 the cost of the Capital Grill. Great salad with the spicy roasted pecans. Got to love the cranberry poppyseed dressing.

Great wine selection.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Nice choices and variety on the menu. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. It was within walking distance of our B&B.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Great drinks! Had a nice night out with friends on their patio. The service was fantastic. Would reccommend it for a night with friends or sit by the fire area for a romantic evening.