“Mesh is a great place for non-traditional food lovers”
Review of Mesh Restaurant

Mesh Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Mesh Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 2,394 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mass Ave & Park
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I definitely recommend the Wild Mushroom Strudel as appetizer and their Mahi-Mahi as the main course. Decent price for delicious food.

2  Thank mdonatelli

Reviewed February 15, 2012

Had 8.30 reservations and were seating after a short 15 Minutes wait. No problem at all during V-Day. Nice table, very pleasant atmosphere. Prompt and courteous service, very nice wine list (Sunday evening 50% off - good to know).
Food very well prepared, tasted good and fresh

2  Thank mannks
Reviewed February 15, 2012

Located in two beautifully-restored Civil War-era buildings in Chatham Village on Mass Avenue. Good food, friendly service, wonderful atmospherics. Pretty durn purr-fect. Check-out the courtyard behind the building on a nice day. Half-price bottles of wine on Sundays + hors d'ourvres = affordable bliss. I'm a Pouilly-Fuisse sort of guy, and not afraid to admit it.

2  Thank thunkie
Reviewed January 30, 2012

This has got to be one of the best dinners I have had in a long time.
We got 2 appetizers:
Pork belly and the cheese platter - we ate everything, it was so yummy.
The cheese selection is excellent and includes some regional and international choices. We had the 3 cheese platter and enjoyed all of them.
I got the Scallops for dinner- I felt my scallops were a little too salty but the meal overall was great when you ate a scallop with other parts of the plate: the red sweet cabbage, the pork belly and the diced sweet potatoes.
My husband got the Chicken Scallopini - he felt that the chicken was a little dry on the ends, but the overall combination of food on the plate was excellent.
For dessert I got the Bread Pudding and ate every last bite. It is far better then the bread pudding I had at another local restaurant (twice) - St. Elmos.

Overall we had a fantastic dining experience and our waiter was very good. The prices were not as expensive as I had anticipated and our final bill was very surprising considering my husband had a cocktail and three beers.

This is a great restaurant! I highly suggest checking it out.

Reviewed January 27, 2012

The ambiance was top notch and enjoyable in every way. The food was really just average and was not fully up to the expectation given the price and the atmosphere.