“So yummy”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #146 of 2,426 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Fleming's Indianapolis, IN is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located in the North Side at Keystone Crossing, just South of I-465, near Castleton and Carmel.
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Love this restaurant, always good, never disappoints. Delicious lemon drop and pomegranate Martinis and the Flemings salad is beyond delicious. Size.ing steak and such yummy sides! Great place for business family or couples.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Fleming's has a Sunday special of Prime Rib meal for $30. Includes salad and dessert. First, everything tasted excellent. Second, there was enough food that all in my party took about 1/2 of the food home for another meal. They did not object at all that 2 in my party shared this $30 entree (they are on diets). Service was exceptional. We will go back soon.

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Third attempt at going to a Steakhouse while visiting in Indy and I finally had a great Steak! A pretty good Vesper (though I mine are better) good shrimp, so so cocktail sauce. Great service nice atmosphere...

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We have been to Fleming's several times and have consistently been rewarded with a satisfying dining experience. The food was excellent from cocktails to apps to main course & sides to dessert. Our sever was attentive and helpful. The manager visited our table twice to make certain everything was good. The only negative was the young lady busing the table - she definitely needed some additional training.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

My wife and I were in Indianpolis for her surgery. I wanted to treat her the night before the surgery and was not disappointed it at all. The service and food were more than I could have expected.