“100% excellent”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #160 of 2,449 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Fleming's Indianapolis, IN is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located in the North Side at Keystone Crossing, just South of I-465, near Castleton and Carmel.
Reviewed March 10, 2013

One of those experiences where everything went well, food was amazing, staff excellent I really enjoyes this location. I was in Indy for MotoGP and this was the best food i ate for 4 days, Fantastic!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

sat at the bar and had cocktails and apps. The servers were awesome and so friendly! Watched a bit of a ball game Delish!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Got to visit a couple of Sundays ago and tried their Sunday Night Prime Rib Special. Right off the bat when the bartender served me my Manhatten straight up made with Bulliet Bourbon they got the first of many smiles from me. I started with the standard Wedge salad that was anything but standard. When you lay whole strips of bacon across the top of the Wedge you warrant another smile. It was my favorite Wedge from anywhere! Second course was a wonderful Prime Rib that was huge for a "Special Price' It was done as ordered and big enough I had the second half on Monday! I finished up with my favorite 'carrott cake". Okay I have had what I thought was the best down in Nashville but hold your horses....this flat out amazed me. It had a very unique taste that earned another smile. I had heard they had experienced some up and down service in the past but they have this ship righted and everything was beyond expectations!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I celebrated my birthday with friends at Fleming's after receiving a gift card as a gift. Dinner was as expected and the wait staff was attentive and made my birthday special without flaming desserts or silly hats. What really blew me away was their special bar menu. They have a list of unique appetizers served exclusively at the bar which we visited before our reservation time. Their signature cocktails are creative and there is something for every taste. If you're looking to experience Fleming's but not crazy about their fine dining prices, visit the bar before 7pm for $6 drink specials. On a side note, the waiter gave us a box of truffles for the road and a $25 gift certificate for a return visit. I don't know if this is their average birthday gift but I was pleased.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

My wife and I planned to meet two business associates for appetizers, drinks and then dinner. We had heard that Fleming's had a great bar menu and good steaks. Since the bar was full except for one table the hostess set up a small table for us with 4 chairs in the bar. Immediately as we started to sit down a waiter started yelling at the hostess and us saying that we could not sit in this area. We then had two managers approach us who were equally rude. The restaurant was virtually empty when we arrived. This is normally a good sign that something is wrong at a restaurant. We offered to sit at one of the empty restaurant tables. They said that if we sat in the restaurant we could not have the bar menu and we might "have to wait to get a table". Ridiculous considering the place was empty except for a few patrons in their bar. I WILL NEVER RETURN! The hostess apologized as we were leaving and then the co-hostess was heard telling her "never apologize to a customer". Save your money and go across the street to Sullivan's or Ocean Prime for better service and MUCH better food!

4  Thank TLunedi