“Great choices!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed February 3, 2012

We enjoyed the variety of foods to choose from. I had the lobster ravioli, superb. My date had the mixed seafood pasta and was very pleased too. Thought about a brick-oven baked pizza, maybe next time! A bit pricey, but it's expected when dining downtown. Waiter was not very attentive, but given it's Super Bowl week and everywhere is crowded I am willing to overlook that this time. If it happens on our next visit, after the crowd is gone then there is a problem.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

My family had a weekday off for 1/16 so I had them meet me for lunch.

The food was delicious. I always find it interesting that I pick out something very tasty and then others wish they had ordered what I did.

Everyone enjoyed their selections but pretty well cleaned my plate because it ended up being their favorite. Ravioli Con Pollo

I've had other things that I like very much at this restaurant, but this is my favorite. I love the mushrooms and spinach ravoili that is in this dish.

It's nicer dining in the mall without breaking the bank. All remarked they want to do again. This is much better Italian food than Buca Di Peppo which is around the corner.

1  Thank TDK1009
Reviewed January 16, 2012

My wife and I had our wedding rehearsal dinner at Bella Vita and loved it! The downtown location is always neat and clean, the prices are very reasonable, and we've never had bad service here!

Reviewed September 30, 2011

This restaurant has a great menu. They are able to modify most of the entire menu which is rare for a food allergy.

Everything I and my co-workers have eaten here, is great.

I like the nighttime service the best; however they do a good job overall for groups during the lunchtime.

1  Thank TDK1009