“Excellent Food”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Service was efficient and friendly. I had the meatball marinara sandwich (one of the best I've ever had) and my wife had the stromboli sandwich (also very good). Food was reasonably priced. When we got ready to leave, the waiter brought me a to-go soft drink without my even requesting it. Very thoughtful of him.

1  Thank ClButch2014

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Give it a chance and see what kind of pie is your style. Clean and kind staff. Offers a wide variety on menu

1  Thank Jennie P
Reviewed April 7, 2013

The hotel attendant recommended Greek's as the best pizza in the area. We ordered carry out. It was going to be an hour wait for delivery. This was a Thursday evening. I wonder what the delivery wait would be on a weekend. The pepperoni pizza was average. It did not taste bad, but it really did not have much flavor. The pizzas were also very greasy. When placing the order, we asked if the bread sticks or cheese bread were recommended. We were told to get the cheese bread. The order was very small for the price and was not very impressive.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

This is a quality pizza and pasta destination that is located in the heart of downtown. The staff was courteous and attentive, the food was hot and delicious and the specials give you options that aren't too hard on the pocket book. Would highly recommend this stop for some food that will fill you up and not drain your wallet!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I love Greeks! Their Greek salad is awesome and so is the pizza! Delivery is fast and always right! I definitely recommend this place to all!