“Great cupcakes, cute store, worth every penny!”
Review of The Flying Cupcake

The Flying Cupcake
Ranked #5 of 26 Bakeries in Indianapolis
Description: (317) 396-2696
Description: (317) 396-2696
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Great cupcakes, cute store, worth every penny!”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Yes, the cupcakes are $3.50.... worth EVERY PENNY! We tried 4 different cupcakes and each one had a nice, even crumb packed with flavor. The "Pretty in Pink" cupcake had a great strawberry flavor and the "Not a Twinkie" cupcake was definitely better than the packaged namesake. There is just enough frosting - not too much, not too little and it is light and flavorful. Definitely a fun indulgence!

• Visited March 2014

Fishers, Indiana
“$4 for a cupcake??????”
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

The cupcakes are delicious if you can get past the fact that you can make a whole batch for less than the price of one of their cupcakes.

Visited July 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“FREE birthday cupcake!”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I made sure to stop at the store on 82nd st. to get my free birthday cupcake. It was literally 10 minutes before close so they did not have the biggest selection so I went with my old faithful, the red velvet elvis. It's my favorite red velvet cupcake in the whole world and I've eaten my share in various cities and states. The put large semi sweet morsels throughout it, a big dollup of the cream cheese icing on top and some red sprinkles for more texture. It was such a quick transaction, I was in and out in 2 minutes and the chick at the counter wished me a warm happy birthday. I appreciate such genuineness! =) Had my cupcake for breakfast this morning with a cold glass of milk and it HIT THE SPOT!

• Visited January 2014
“Amazing!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Adorable atmosphere and life-changing cupcakes! I definitely recommend this place, it's delicious and super cute :)

• Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best cupcakes ever!!!!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

The cupcakes are Soo good, worth every penny!!! I love the variety of flavors. It's so addicting so be careful of the waistline and hips :)

• Visited September 2013