JW Marriott Indianapolis
$164
$152
$93
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$159
$140
$126
Westin.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

$107
$99
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$286
Homewood
3,043 results
All reviewshigh velocityconvention centerfloor to ceiling windowsthe executive loungewhite rivervictory fieldcorner roomhigh floorlucas oil stadiumbeautiful hotellobby barcity viewself parkingper daydowntown areaconferenceosteria
Reviewed May 3, 2013

My family and I attended a convention at the property, I have stayed at other JW's for work but I would never recommend the Indianapolis property for a family trip. From check in to check out, we were badgered by staff seeking tips. When I tried to push my own baggage cart, I was told it is against company policy for me to do that? Really? We requested a fridge and microwave for the room, they only had the fridge on check in and were told that there were public microwaves on the second floor. After searching for 20 minutes for them with a hungry child in tow, I went to the concierge to inquire, after standing there for 15 minutes while she tried to find out where they were, she came back to tell me to go to the Courtyard Marriott next door and use theirs? Maybe I should have stayed there instead? The fridge they brought was just dumped on the floor, so I had to use room service menus to prop it up enough to get the door open. The room was average. They have a curved shower curtain bar and a straight tub, so water goes everywhere. Their parking is nearly twice the price of the public parking on either side of the building. The only ice machines are located on second floor, along with the comically small pool. The workout facility, however was very nice and extensive, but that pool is a joke. I also made the mistake of leaving 2 personal items in the room. I promptly called the next day to see if they had been turned in, of course they were not. I am 100% sure they were in room, so where did they go? It's my fault for leaving stuff, but I would expect better from the staff. On the way out, I just pushed by the bell and valet staff who were swarming all over my family again. I couldn't get out soon enough and I will never go back. I am glad the convention facility was nice because staying as a guest was a huge let down!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MB999111
Assistant2, General Manager at JW Marriott Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Please accept my sincere apologies for the problems you incurred during your stay. This is not typical of our hotel, and I will speak to my team in this regard. If you can call me at 317-860-4911, I would like to speak to you about your visit, as well as check on your lost and found items. I look forward to hearing from you. Scott Blalock, General Manager

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Been staying downtown for 16 years at all the top name hotels and this place has been the BEST!! King Room was more then fine. Spacious, clean extra plug hookups and really nice in room lighting. Bathroom and shower was better than anything downtown. Place connects to convention center and about 3 blocks from many eating places and or mall. Bar area was huge with a sports bar at one end and at the other end a lounge. Seats everwhere.
Service was more than excellent. Breakfast was fast, easy and more than I expected.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Total focus is on the customer experience; from the initial phone contact to make reservations to the valet returning your car upon departure. The valet received my car with smile, a host met us at the door, escorted us to the counter, smooth check in, and a simply over the top move; the associate that checked us in, get this, her actually escorted us to the elevator and pushed the button wishing us a wonderful stay. 33th floor, corner suite, comfortable room, beautiful view. The flat-screen television hosts menus that provide real-time “PERSONALIZED” information, request any and all services (morning breakfast, turndown service, schedule/change the maid service, room service, YOU NAME IT), virtual visits of different settings/landmarks/worldwide scenic views; input capabilities to pre-view presentations etc.; I can’t name all the menus available via the media to make your life easy, informed and in control. The restaurant and bars are TOP SHELF, great food, great drinks, and great service. The shower, ohhhhhhhhh the shower; simply relaxing. The JW is connected to everything important downtown; step outside only if you wish. The concierge mapped a great weekend of shows, activities and dinner. The experience is a most.

Room Tip: Above the 20th floor; sun-rise side.....................................
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Assistant2, General Manager at JW Marriott Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

You certainly made my day! Thank you for your excellent feedback. It was our pleasure having you with us, and we hope to welcome you back soon. Scott Blalock, General Manager

Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

This is my second stay in this hotel as my husbands work has had their winter party here the last 2 years. It's is always wonderful! Rooms are spotless, showers are wonderful, decoration is very nice, staff is friendly, and the bar (High Velocity) has great food. Try the Big Blue drink it is really good. The grand ballroom is perfect for any large gathering.

• Stayed: January 2013

I appreciate your positive feedback, and we will look forward to your next visit. Scott Blalock, General Manager

Reviewed May 2, 2013

This hotel really 'does it all'. The staff are friendly and efficient. The hotel has an environmental policy (as so many do), but these folks ACTUALLY HONOR that commitment. From modern flush technology (reducing multiple unnecessary flushes and water waste), to recycle bins in the rooms, right down to my biggest pet peeve - the towels. They have managed to train their staff to enable them to follow this policy. The rooms are comfortable and clean, the food and bar are great. I highly recommend this hotel for the business and casual traveler alike.
The location is convenient, there is a Starbuck's on premises and the skywalks are a lifesaver in the bad weather.

Room Tip: There are good views from different angles throughout the hotel. Colleagues watched a baseball game in the stadium from the hotel windows. There are river view and city views too.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for noticing our "green" initiatives. We try to follow Marriott's "spirit to preserve" and are always looking for new ways to help our community and environment. Scott Blalock, General Manager