$102
$137
$98
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

$149
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$175
$157
Homewood
$140
$125
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

$144
$129
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $201/night.

$213
$191
Conrad.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

$142
$127
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

Omni Severin Hotel(Indianapolis)
$135
$127
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

3,216 results
All reviewshigh velocityconvention centerfloor to ceiling windowsthe executive loungecorner roomwhite rivervictory fieldbaseball stadiumbeautiful hotellucas oil stadiumlobby barhigh floorcity viewattended a conferenceluxury hotelself parkingper day
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Stayed at the JW for a work meeting. The service was outstanding! The sleeping room was perfect. The food at both restaurants in the hotel, and the food provided by banquets was amazing. We were well cared for, even being a small meeting with few sleeping rooms (even with the hotel sold out with a massive group in-house)...we were never ignored and rarely had to wait for service. Extremely happy we chose the JW for this meeting, and can't wait until we are back next June for our Conference!

Big shout out to Rachel, Abbie, Jen, Ray, and Chris...and the rest of the team! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Assistant2, General Manager at JW Marriott Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful comments. We take great pride in providing excellent service for groups of all sizes. It was a true pleasure meeting you and your team last week. Our entire staff is looking forward to hosting your conference next year. Please call on me anytime if you should need anything along the way. Scott Blalock, General Manager

Reviewed March 15, 2013

My husband and I were treated like royalty on our weekend 'staycation' in beautiful downtown Indianapolis! Such a beautiful city and the view was amazing from the JW Marriott. Everything is within easy walking distance from the hotel and much of the walk can be indoors in poor weather conditions. The entire staff was warm, welcoming and helpful. Breakfast buffet in Osteria Pronto was delicious.

Room Tip: The higher the floor the better the view. Either side of the hotel is great.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Robin B
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Spacious room with nice ammenities. Great location. Newer accommodation than many of the downtown hotels. Enjoyed dinner at the lounge. This was a one-night stay so we did not have the opportunity to try the fitness or pool facilities.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank cflo1024
Assistant2, General Manager at JW Marriott Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

It was great having you with us. Hopefully during your next visit you will be able to use our fitness center. I believe you will like it. Scott Blalock, General Manager

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This Hotel has got to have the best Customer Service I have ever Experienced. I have stayed many places but nothing can beat my stay here. Small story- I used the Loby eleveator to go to my car. An employee gets on with me from the Loby. I am going down three floors to the bottom parking level. What floor, he does not need a floor. He just wants to change the mat in the elevator. He waited for me to get off before he picked his floor and the matt up. Did not want to disrupt my trip. Best of the Best.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

It was a pleasure reading your comments, and I will share this with my team. We hope to welcome you back soon. Scott Blalock, General Manager

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I stay at hotels often but I have never stayed at one with such a friendly and helpful staff. From checking in, to room service, everyone was amazing. Whenever we had a problem, they were there to go over and above to help us out. And the only problems we had were our doing (losing keys, leaving stuff in room after check out). The hotel is gorgeous, beds super comfortable, Starbucks inside on the 2nd floor. And a great location, right next to Lucas Oil and the convention centre, not to mention a short walk from tons of great restaurants. Wouldn't stay anywhere else the next time I'm in Indy

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank maags
Assistant2, General Manager at JW Marriott Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

What a pleasure to read your post. Thank you for staying with us, and we'll look forward to your next visit. Scott Blalock, General Manager