$147
$125
$223
$201
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $226/night.

$334
$289
$121
$108
3,215 results
All reviewshigh velocityconvention centerfloor to ceiling windowsthe executive loungecorner roomwhite rivervictory fieldbeautiful hotelbaseball stadiumlucas oil stadiumlobby barhigh floorcity viewattended a conferenceluxury hotelself parkingper day
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Due to my work (and to some extent personal) travels, I am in Indianapolis alot; as a result I have stayed at almost every single downtown hotel and a few on the North Side. The JW is far and away the very best in terms of quality of facility (excellent), friendliness and helpfullness of staff and overall experience. There are a couple of very good restaurant options in the hotel, nice workout facility and getting in and out (whether valet or self park) is smooth. Aesthetically the property is top notch- I'd call it "sleek and sophisticated" but not pretentious; rooms are terrific. The JW is absolutely my #1 choice, whether its business or personal travel that brings me to Indianapolis

Room Tip: both the City and Park (White River Park) are great- more of which one you are in the mood for; once stayed in an end room that looked over the City and the adjacent ball park- that was pretty cool too
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Assistant2, General Manager at JW Marriott Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We enjoyed having you with us, and look forward to your return. Scott Blalock, General Manager

Reviewed February 25, 2013

If you get a chance to visit Indianapolis, Indiana JW Marriott is the place to stay. The property is only a few years old, it is situated downtown and connected so you access mall, convention center, and restaurants without going outside. The rooms are true to the JW style, the staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher level room to take in the skyline.
Reviewed February 25, 2013

First, let me preface this by saying I have never stayed at a JW before.

My fiance and myself have been needing a quick weekend get away, where we live, we're about three hours from Indy, St. Louis, Nashville, and about one and a half from Louisville. We have been to the first three, but never to Indianapolis.

After reading reviews about Indy, what to do, where to eat, where to stay, we unanimously decided the JW was the place for us. I contacted the manager of the hotel, and asked if we could get "as close to the top as we could." He emailed me back, and asked when we were checking in. We booked just a short weekend get away, packed our bags and went.

From the moment we pulled up you knew you were staying in the lap of luxury. The building its self is absolutely phenomenal it sits great against the Indy backdrop. The valet was very nice, the majority of them complimented me on my car, asked questions, and raved about it (I am a big car person, so this was awesome).

Walking into the hotel we were greeted with a enormous lobby, and very nice ladies working the front desk. They got us checked in quickly, and informed us we were on the 33rd floor, all access to the concierge lounge, the whole package. Just like I booked. There were no mistakes, no missed reservations.

We got to our elevator, and headed up, the elevator rose at such a rapid rate, my ears popped all the way up. You had to swipe your card to get to your floor, so as to keep unwanted people from other floors. So far so good, this hotel is fantastic. As we walked into the room, we were greeted by a huge plush king size bed, a very modern designed bathroom, and the most breathtaking view of the canal, and the city.

Scott placed us in a corner room, that was basically 1/2 glass. It was absolutely phenomenal. The view, the amenities, the staff, all were flawless. The room itsself boasted a new tv, very nice furniture, comfortable seating, ample room, and floor to ceiling glass windows. We never felt cramped, or out of place.

The bed was like sleeping on a cloud, very comfortable, fluffy pillows, clean warm sheets, it was like heaven after spending a night out in downtown.

The front desk helped me make reservations at Harry & Izzys (highly recommended), guided me to the finest smoke shop in town, the best places to eat, the coolest attractions, they were literally "at my service." Always answering questions, always very nice.

We were in town the same time as the NFL Combine, and the JW, though busy, handled everything very well. Any time I called down for drinks, towels, or anything else they were very quick. I never once had to wait for my car at the valet, and they always parked me right in the front of the line. Both the restaurants, and the seating area in the lobby always seemed to be packed.

Over all, this was a fantastic experience, one we hope to enjoy again very soon. I would like to personally thank Mr. Blalock, and his staff for a unforgettable weekend trip. If you are on the line about staying at the JW, I highly recommend you do. There wasn't a single problem all weekend. I can't say enough.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Colin S

Wow! I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit to Indianapolis and the JW. It was our pleasure to have you with us, and we hope to welcome you back soon. Scott Blalock, General Manager

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I was in Indianapolis for a conference at the JW Marriott, so we booked our hotel room here as well. Check-in was really fast and the lady who checked me in was very helpful and friendly... My room was great and everything I asked for when I first booked the room. I was on the 11th floor with a great view of the city and the Indianapolis Colts stadium. The hotel is very big which was a bit confusing and got lost a bit sometimes.
Indianapolis isn't that big, so we were close to the city center... definitely staying here again next time.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Assistant2, General Manager at JW Marriott Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Thank you for your comments. If you ever feel lost, please ask one of our associates for help. We'll be looking forward to your return. Scott Blalock, General Manager

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Concierge lounge at this property is excellent. I wont bother talking about how lovely the staff and property was, it's a JW Marriott, it's great. Now, back to the lounge. Fantastic spread, very, very good desserts and an honor bar better equipped than many hotel bars. I'll be back very, very soon.