JW Marriott Indianapolis
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
2,801 results
All reviewshigh velocityconvention centerfloor to ceiling windowsthe executive loungevictory fieldcorner roomwhite riverlucas oil stadiumhigh floorbeautiful hotellobby barcity viewself parkingper daydowntown areaconferenceosteria
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Downtown Indianapolis is architecturally elegant and JW Marriott is the keystone.
When we entered the lobby last Friday afternoon, waitstaff were offering on their trays, pasta in tiny glasses. Unusual offering, I thought. The mini-marathon was the next morning, so of course!
Everything at JW Marriott, from the service to the cuisine to the rooms is wonderful. JW Marriott is conveniently adjacent to Museums, where we visited on foot. However, the hotel itself could be the destination. It's a hotel that's effectively doubles as a resort.

Usually, this reviewer would seek "mom and pop" small places to cast light upon; not so, in this case.

Room Tip: Those who check you in will advise.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2012

I recently stayed at the JW Marriott Indianapolis. I usually stay at the Hilton Conrad when visiting the city, but I thought I would give the JW a try and I also wanted to compare the two hotels. In summary I love the JW and I think it is now the best hotel in the city. Upon arrival the staff were very friendly and helpful. I was given a city view room on the 31st floor and was awe struck when I walked through the door. The windows were floor to ceiling and gave the experience of floating in the clouds. The bed was super comfortable and I had the most pleasant sleep. The two things that place the JW at the top of hotels in the city is the customer service and the spacious guest rooms. Sorry Hilton Conrad, but the JW Marriott is my new love.

Room Tip: If you will not be driving your car a lot, I would suggest street parking or the public garage 1 block East (but no in-out) privileges. This will save you tons of money.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Assistant2, General Manager at JW Marriott Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2012

Certainly appreciate your kind review on Trip Advisor. We will continue to focus on customer service, and look forward to welcoming you back to the JW Marriott!. Scott Blalock, General Manager

Reviewed May 3, 2012 via mobile

I'm so glad I splurged and stayed at the JW Marriott for the professional conference I attended. The room was luxuriously comfortable with scenic views from the 21 floor. The hotel is convenient to the convention center, restaurants, and mall by the skywalks. My stay wasn't perfect (credit card machine wasn't working at check in, in room dining didn't answer the phone promptly, wifi wouldn't recognize me as a guest), but the service recovery when these things didn't work was excellent. Staff were friendly and helpful.
I felt like the cost of the room and services (valet parking, in room dining) were similar to any high end, metropolitan hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Best toilet paper in town. It was the only thing I stole from the room.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Wonderful hotel, immaculate, welcoming, abuzz with music and activity (for a conference) with lots of room to find your little slice of heaven. Great workout room with terrific equipment, too. Room was stocked with bottled water everyday - a definite plus for me. Staff was so welcoming and positive. Couldn't have done enough for you to make you feel special. Location is directly across from the Convention Center with covered walkways connecting it to the Center and other major hotels on the same and next block. Across from the Lucas Stadium, too. About a $40 cab ride from the airport - I think it was about 10 miles or so. Would definitely stay again when back in the midwest. Only negative was the breakfast choice. There is a restaurant in the hotel with not many other choices nearby that charges $16 for the breakfast buffet. Ordering separately off the menu costs even more. Too much food for me to eat so they've "got you" for this meal. There is a Starbucks on the 2nd floor with incredibly long lines, but I am not a fan of that coffee, so I was stuck. Otherwise, don't hesitate to stay here.

Room Tip: Get a high level floor to stay if possible - great views.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business