3,429 results
All reviews high velocity convention center floor to ceiling windows the executive lounge white river corner room victory field high floor baseball stadium beautiful hotel lobby bar lucas oil stadium city view attended a conference luxury hotel self parking per day
Reviewed January 17, 2012

My husband and I stayed here on our wedding night before flying out for our honeymoon the next morning. The staff was friendly and helpful from the moment we pulled up to the building. Check in was quick and easy. We stayed on the 28th floor and the view was breath taking. The floor to ceiling windows were what sold this hotel to me when I was researching hotels and they did not disappoint. We ordered room service that night (at 2:30 am) and it arrived quickly and was delicious. We also had breakfast at Osteria Pronto... the breakfast was buffet with plenty of choices of food, all which were amazing. We will, without a doubt, be returning!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Christina K
Reviewed January 13, 2012

Stayed here for a 3-day conference in September. It was my first time in Indianapolis. Was really impressed by the size of the place - it's absolutely huge - you could probably spend a whole day walking around it (the place even has its own Starbucks!)

As it's fairly new, everything was in pristine condition and my room was finished to a really high standard. I had a corner room, pretty high up, which had floor-to-ceiling windows along two sides. This meant fantastic views in the day (wow, Indianapolis is flat!) and the views at night were gorgeous. As it was a corner room the room was big and had more than enough space for me. The bed was really comfy and everything was absolutely spotless.

The only thing I disliked was the air con. It was like there was only 3 settings: cold, more cold or off. It was a bit frustrating not to be able to control the temperature yourself. Also, had a bit of an issue not being able to connect to the room WiFi (but this could've been because of the conference going on). Anyway, I reported it, it was resolved quickly and I was given 24 hours complimentary service, so I was quite impressed by that.

Check-in was fast (considering the amount of people they were attending the conference) and service was spot-on.

Overall, this is a great hotel which has everything you could ask for, which made for a very comfortable stay. Would highly recommend.

Room Tip: Try and get a corner room, high up, for great view (they're also bigger than other rooms).
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Stayed for a gymnastics meet held at the convention center.

When booking, you will want to upgrade to the concierge level. More on that shortly.

Check in was prompt and efficient. Staff were very helpful. Hotel layout is fantastic except some of the elevators don't go to some floors so look sharp.

Hotel rooms were spacious and clean. Have everything you would need except for maybe a refrigerator or microwave. Our shower was great...had three jets and the water was fabulously hot.

There is a Starbucks on the second floor. A real Starbucks, not a "we serve Starbucks."

There are two restaraunts in the hotel. I didn't eat at the Italian place but it looked rather pricey. The sports bar was very upscale and had a good selection of food and drinks, at about regular pricing. The food there was pretty good.

If you have a chance to upgrade to an executive room or get upgraded, you will want to check out the Lounge on the 31st floor. They have snacks out all day, breakfast in the mornings, sodas and waters in refrigerators all day and beer/wine for purchase in the evenings. Plenty of TV's and couches for relaxing. Very comfortable for unwinding.

Hotel is centrally located and connected via skywalk to the convention center and other hotels. There is a mall in walking distance as well as numerous other restaraunts at all price levels.

They do have a gym and indoor pool. Gym had ellipticals, treadmills, machine weights and some free weights. Was health club quality for sure. And they have chilled wet towels for cooling off, if one might need that in Indianapolis in the winter.

In closing, this was perhaps the best hotel I have ever stayed at. Very clean, very upscale. If I could choose one hotel to live in, this would probably be it. Very impressed and glad we stayed.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Unmatched by most hotels I have stayed in. Impeccable service, extra-clean, great design, amenities, comfort, food and more! The rooms are spacious, comfortable and gorgeous with floor to ceiling windows -a view from every room! It has state of the art furnishings and the shower in our room was sublime! I have stayed both for business and pleasure and really enjoyed both experiences. The halls are quiet and the curtains are heavy so it stays dark in the room for great sleeping. The restaurants are top-notch with offerings for most any palate and the wine selection in Osteria Pronto was as amazing as the food! I've been there by myself and with a large group. Don't miss a chance to stay in this hotel -it does not disappoint; it's just a really cool place. Oh yeah, its close to EVERYTHING. Exercise inside or out, there are paths and sidewalks and the JW has state of the art equipment.

Room Tip: All rooms are new and each has a view. The river side is more peaceful. The south side is the baseball stadium where you can see a game from your room, the east and north side has gorgeous city views.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank TopDogTraveler
Reviewed January 6, 2012

Great new JW Mariott. Convenient to downtown, convention center, Lucas oil stadium. Try for a room on 33rd floor with access to executive lounge. Great breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2012