Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Delightful Surprise

We started our trip in Indy looking for the twisted house, and just happened to take a look around... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
hollymendoza
South Bend, Indiana
via mobile
Great variety

Took my 14 year old granddaughter to visit. We both had a very nice visit. I thought it was laid... read more

Reviewed April 15, 2019
Loisjean
Lowell, Indiana
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Indianapolis
Indy Beer Mile
2 Reviews
from $65.00
from $68.00
from $62.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 29, 2017

The building is wonderful and a great place to learn. The surrounding grounds have enjoyable sculptures and paths. The kids and I enjoyed wandering around.

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank Liz M
Reviewed December 11, 2016

I discovered the IAC because I wanted to take a photography class a few years ago. I loved the class and plan to take more. They offer spring and fall classes and also one time fun pop up classes. We also enjoy going to the exhibitions.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed August 10, 2016

This facility is excellent for art lessons. The exhibits are small and easily seen and enjoyable and vary for time to time-nothing spectacular but ok. The grounds at one time had been beautifully landscaped, but they have disappointedly fallen into neglect.

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank davidcI6965BP
Reviewed August 10, 2016

I have been a member of the IAC for several years. It is an amazing facility with galleries, art classes in everything from jewelry making to metal smithing, woodworking, ceramics, glass making and much more. There are classes and summer camps for kids. Classes can be a one day pop-up class or a 7 or 15 week series of classes. The instructors are knowledgeable, the facility is world-class and the galleries rotate some of the most amazing work you will see outside New York or Chicago.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed March 9, 2016

I went with a friend. Dinner and the art center. A perfect evening. We saw some talent on the wall. Fabulous evening.

Date of experience: May 2015