“Business Travel”

Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northwest
Ranked #36 of 186 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Everything was good as expected. Clean. The bed was not very comfortable, bed firmness control was a bust. Seemed the mattress needed flipping. Did not get my receipt via email as promised. Had to call.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jerry M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you for the review, We look forward to your next stay and I will make sure I look into those two issues so you dont have to worry about them again..
Thanks again.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Hotel is full-service; beautiful lobby and well equipped rooms. Staff is courteous and friendly! The food is restaurant quality; very convenient as a solo traveler to eat at the hotel; very gracious waitress and bartender. Makes it more comfortable when traveling away from home on business. Easy on/off highway and less traffic than staying downtown Indianapolis.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay, The team will be very excited to read the review, We are committed to 100% guest satisfaction and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I'm a Hilton fan, and this property is one of the nicer Garden Inns I've stayed at. The lobby is huge and posh. Desk folks are super nice and even welcomed me as a returning guest. Rooms are clean, really nice, and quiet. The lobby has a ton of casual seating, which made it a great place to stay while on a recent trip to visit friends in Indianapolis. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are a nice touch (and free for me as a Hilton Gold Hhonors member.) I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Jerry M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Thank you for your response and mentioning our friendly staff. I will make sure I forward these comments along to the team. I have addressed those issues and I certainly apologize. We look forward to your next visit here in Indy.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

This was my second time booked into this hotel. My husband has stayed here many times and the board he is on regularly books many rooms here. We have even sent an employee here three times in the last couple months. So you would think loyalty would be there. Until you come to check in after a long flight....the room has been booked for quite some time and yet when we went to check in, we are told they gave our room away. NOT impressed! The first time was fine, this time Hilton lost a customer. Sorry for them, we travel often. I will not suggest Hilton to anyone. We weren't the only ones this happened to, we know of at least three others. They offered to pay our room at another of their hotels further away except our whole group is at this one and now we have to find a way to constantly meet the others while we are here. Maybe they should have sent the "diamond" members to the other hotel instead of breaking up our group. I guess guaranteeing a room really doesn't matter anymore.

Room Tip: Spend a fortune to become a diamond member or nothing is guaranteed.
1  Thank Chrissy B
Jerry M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

We certainley apologize and I would be greatful fo rthe opportuinty to win you back.
Please feel free to reach out tho me directly.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

This hotel has a lot of upside: great lobby, plentiful free parking, free wi-fi, a friendly front desk staff, and awesome beds. The room was very comfortable and was clean. However, there was a strange "dirty sock" smell throughout the hotel probably due to cheap cleaning solvents. We attended a wedding at this HGI, and the hotel bartender was severely under stocked (for example, only had one can of Red Bull in the fridge). The hotel is located in a very quiet and secluded business district. If you seek to go to Broad Ripple or Downtown you're looking at a $30+ cab ride each way. Overall, this was a good experience and I would likely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your comments. I certainly want everyone to have a great experience and we are very glad you enjoyed the hotel and rest assured I am addressing those specifice concerns, Thank you and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

The hotel itself was perfectly fine. Rachel, the server at breakfast was terrific! Very attentive, quick to bring anything I'd forgotten at the buffet and very personable. Just check your in-room glassware and paper cups. These were (theoretically) cleansed, but one of each I had were dirty - dried coffee residue in a wrapped paper cup? UGH! And one of the glasses (paper capped) was similarly grungy. Otherwise, the place is perfectly acceptable.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your comments, I was actually responding to another one and I apologize. I greatly appricete your comments and I am so glad you enjoyed yourself and we look forward to your return stay. The team is committed top 100% Guest satisfacvtion and if we can do anything at all to make your stay more enjoyable please just let us know. The team is very excited and we are glad you chose us and we appreicete all the nice comments about the lobby and staff. Thanks again. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Stayed here for business. Was very pleasantly surprised with the hotel, quality of service, comfort of the room and bed. The bed as probably one of he most comfortable I have slept in, in a hotel, in recent years. Breakfast was great. The staff provided excellent service. Very convenient location.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jerry M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2013

Thank you for the great review, We are very pleased that your had a great experience , Our staff is committed to 100% guest satisfaction always. We look forward to your next visit and please let us know if we can ever do anything to make your stay more comfortable.