“Nice place to stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northwest
Ranked #35 of 186 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Stay here often for work. Staff are all very friendly. Mark is excellent! Never had a bad room in 5 years I've stayed there. Hotel has a nice bar and serves food. Cajun pork loin is good. No issues here.

• Stayed: April 2013
Jerry M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Thank you for the great review. We look forward to your next visit, We will make sure we share this with Mark.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

You won't go wrong staying here. There are pleanty of places around for food, shopping and sports. If your in town for soccer as we were, this is a great place to stay. Easy access to the HWY and downtown.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jerry M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

I could not have said it better myself! Thank you so much for the stellar review and we look forward to seeing you again soon. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

The front desk staff here are always first rate- some of the best in the chain. They really do seem to care and provide the best service at all times. Their location is conveniently in a quiet part of Indy.

My issues are really with the room itself. First, the bathroom door is spring activated like an old out house. It will not stay open- very annoying!!! Secondly, the bathroom light is connected with the ultra-LOUD, cheap BROAN bathroom fan so you will hear the fan whether brusing your teeth or taking a shower. I have been on an aircraft carrier at sea and this fan could give their noise below deck a run for the money. They really should switch to the new quiet fans and have the fan on a separate switch like most hotels.

Secondly, their policy is to change sheets every three days. I placed the change request card on my pillow on the third day to remind them. Despite staying for an entire week, they were never changed. Why bother having the SOP's in place if you don't plan on following them???

Last, but not least, their breakfast has gone downhill since my last visit. The food tasted more like a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Jerry M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry you were not fully satisfied with the accommodations received, but pleased to see the staff was a highlight of your stay. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Please contact me directly so that I may address this personally,

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I love this hotel and its staff. They greet me like a friend every time I arrive, addressing me by name. They have even been kind enough to slice the vegetables I bought at a local grocery store so I could take them to work the next day for snacking. Their front desk matches any concierge service I've used in fancy, high priced hotels.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jerry M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Reviewed April 5, 2013

My Family was thoroughly satisfied and Recommends that I only book there stay with the Hilton Family, something I have known for a years, this is a great brand and I am glad that our Loyalty is toward such a great brand. We hope we enjoy many years to come using the Hilton brand.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for staying with us and leaving such a detailed review. We are glad you mentioned our friendly staff. we look forward to your next stay. Thank you so much.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Very pleasant stay. Hotel was very clean. Continental breakfast provide a large selection of Great food. Conveniently located to interstate so downtown Indianapolis was very accessible. Staff very helpful with traveling information.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jerry M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thank you for the great comments. The team will be very happy to hear that.These go a very long way with the team. Thank you so much. We look ofrward to your next stay. Let us know if there is anything we can do to make it more enjoyable.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

This is my 5th stay at this hotel and I thought it is about time I publicly recognize this hotel and its staff. This team couldn't possibly be any friendlier and more service oriented. Every stay was consistent in this regard. The rooms and public areas are immaculate. The exercise room is well equipped and clean. Did not use the pool but it too looked very well kept. The breakfast was tasty and fresh. The kitchen staff was friendly and efficient. Location is quiet and has easy access to the highway. If you are traveling to indianapolis, this is the place to stay.
Thanks and keep up the good work.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Jerry M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you keep coming back. We look forward to your next stay and thank you for your loyalty to our hotel. We are very glad to have you. Travel safe and we hope to see you very soon.Please let us know if we can do anything to make your stay more enjoyable.
Best Regards,