“Wonderful Venue!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Wonderful Venue!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

It was our first time to Lucas Oil and to see "OUR" Colts play! I can't say enough good things about this place. They are their to help you no matter your circumstances. I was in a wheelchair and was treated like a queen! The venue is amazing. The end window is unbelievable. The roof and seating was amazing. I'm sure another Super Bowl is coming to our stadium!!! Come Visit!

Visited September 2013

• Indonesian first
Portage, Indiana
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Fantastic stadium inside and out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

My husband and I went to the Chiefs v. Colts post season game and WOW! What a great game but more importantly, what a fantastic stadium!! I go to quite a few professional and local stadiums and this place is definitely something to see. Now mind you, it was bitter cold outside so the roof was closed but I suspect it would be something to see in the summer. The first look inside is so cool; fans everywhere, things to eat and drink, things to look at and we haven't even gotten to our seats for the game yet!
We were up in the top seats at the end zone and they were perfect! Screens to see the replays in everyone's view, plenty of excitement, and need I say more that the Colts pulled off a great win!
I have also been, prior to this visit, in the Colts shop and it has everything a Colts fan would want or need. This is a top notch stadium and even if you're not a fan, you can still enjoy the place!

Logansport, Indiana
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“An Amazing Stadium!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

So far, in the past year and a half, I have been to Lucas Oil Stadium three times. All times have been for Indianapolis Colts games but, I have to say what an amazing place!! It's roof retracts in normal weather, the staff is so helpful. There are so many concession stands with anything you could possibly want to choose from. The atmosphere and the vastness of the stadium is overwhelming. What a sight and was an incredible place to hold the playoff games at Kansas City Chiefs v Indianapolis Colts!! What a great stadium!!!

Indianapolis
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Colts and more”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

I have to say that I got to go to my first colts game last month at Lucas. They handle large crowds extremely well. The building is Old school and looks like a classic older field house but with all of the modern amenities you would expect. The roof will open as well as the Main window at the end. It is a very professional facility and lots of money was poured into it. It is what you would expect to see in a town with a professional team. The stadium is within walking distance of downtown and the hotels and clubs. This is not typical of most cities and it is what makes Indy stand out for visitors.

Visited December 2013
Indiana
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“There's Everything to Like”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

What's not like at this stadium.The facilities are bright and interesting, the staff is outstanding, great viewing and incredible technology all around. Very easy access in and out and there are always staff nearby. Concessions are plentiful and efficient. Security is there when you need them, but not overbearing. PLUS the Colts are there...perfect!

1 Thank tuftedtraveler