“Beautiful stadium, friendly crowd”
Review of Lucas Oil Stadium

Lucas Oil Stadium
Ranked #4 of 175 things to do in Indianapolis
Reviewed October 22, 2013

The stadium is beautiful and easy to navigate. We did not realize that the roof would be retracted so we were a little cold for the night game. We were there for the opposing team and the crowd was friendly to us for the most part.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Great stadium in the heart of the city,
Cant say enough about the venue and the people working there.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Best venue in the NFL. This place gets extremely loud on game day, beware! You'll never be the same after visiting Lucas Oil Stadium. Must experience it yourself. G Colts!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Loved this place! Such great fans..easy access from our hotel. I agree with one of the people that posted here...I didn't like not having the cap for my water, either, but this wasn't really much of an issue. I am looking forward to coming
to Indy again and cheer on the Colt's!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

The seats were very comfortable!!! Didn't like the fact that I could not have the top to my water or soda bottle.

1  Thank Gina B