“GO COLTS!”
Review of Lucas Oil Stadium

Lucas Oil Stadium
Ranked #4 of 173 things to do in Indianapolis
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have been to many Colts games. Never really had a bad seat even when we had to sit up high. Enjoy going to the games! Fun atmosphere - great fans!

There are newer reviews for Lucas Oil Stadium

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Took the tour (family of 4). It was really good. We got to see the locker room, the press box, suites and go through the tunnel that the players use to get on the field. They were setting up for the NCAA games, so we couldn't see the football field, but it was still very cool.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Visited LOS for NCAA Regional Finals. Nice stadium, friendly staff, but I was very disappointed that there was very little information about other regional games. Once in a long while they would show outdated clips and scores from other regional sites. Very disappointing that they did not keep us informed. I have been to many other NCAA Tournament sites and the others always have TVs on the concourses broadcasting games from other locations. Why didn't LOS do this, too?

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I recommend taking a tour and viewing the field from all aspects. I have been in the suites and will tell you the 1st tier is too low and the 3rd is too high, but the 2nd tier suites are superb! Same with seats in this area. You get a better view of the field on a whole. I have viewed most rooms from the right--side of the field, so I can't speak of the left-side

Reviewed March 24, 2013

This place is one of the best places to watch a sporting event. I have been here a few times to watch AMA supercross and each time it was great. I don't believe there is a bad seat in the house. The seats are nice and comfy. The bathrooms were plentiful and very clean. The concessions were nice, and the food was decent. Everything is expensive but not sure I've ever been to a stadium/sporting even where anything was cheap. Indianapolis is a great city and Lucas Oil stadium makes it even better!