“Great place to watch a game”
Review of Lucas Oil Stadium

Lucas Oil Stadium
Ranked #4 of 176 things to do in Indianapolis
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

I took my cousin to watch my Colts battle the Vikings. This was the 1st time I had been inside the new stadium. It was very nice. What I liked most was the seats. They seamed more comfortable than the old stadium. They had a great selection of food as well. I really enjoyed my experience.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Was at bands of America in 2012 and this was my first visit to the stadium

Really nice place, wide areas to walk around, very high ceiling and great sight lines

I cannot wait to go back for a football game!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

One of the best places to watch a football game. Good sight lines. Wide seats and aisles. Great atmosphere. It can be open air or closed depending on the weather. My only complaint would be the prices for concessions but they are no worse than other stadiums or what you pay to see a movie.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We got to visit fo the "grand opening" celebration and it was really cool. It is an amazing building and is a great addition to downtown Indy.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Managed to scalp a couple of tickets and see the last home game of the Colts. Stadium was very nice!