“Always a great time!”

Haunted Indianapolis Ghost Walk
Ranked #16 of 24 Tours in Indianapolis
More attraction details
Owner description: Historic Indiana Ghost Walks & Tours Haunted Indianapolis Ghost WalkWe also have the following other Ghost Walks: Chilling Chatham Arch Lockerbie, Nefarious Noblesville, Haunted Underground Railroad in Westfield, Anomalous Anderson. And bus tours as well! We have also published several books about all the ghost stories we collected so far. And several books about historic places and crimes in Indiana.
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We have gone on a few of the Ghost walks and really hav eenjoyed them. Michael and Nicole are very knowledgeable and make the history piece fascinating. not to mention they are just great people to hang out with. We highly recommend a ghost tour with them wherever the location. They will not disappoint!

Mandi

3  Thank mandilin2

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I've been on several of their Ghost Walks and I've NEVER went home disappointed! This is fun for the whole family! My 9 & 11 year olds both loved it....even walking through a cemetary at night with a flashlight :) I definitely recommend going!

3  Thank Heather K
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We enjoyed the Lockerbie Ghost Walk. It was a blend of local history, ghost stories and walking that was perfect. The tour guide was knowledgeable and interesting. Our group had some young girls and the guide made sure they were not too scared. I've been on ghost walks in Greenfield and St. Augustine and prefer these types of historical/paranormal tours.

7  Thank Otis45
Reviewed June 12, 2012

My daughter and I took this tour on June 9. Not only did we get a history lesson of the city we live in, but we got to experience some interesting events. If you're a paranormal believer or a skeptic or completely ambivalent, their variety of tours are fun, educational, entertaining, and completely worth it. We will definitely be attending more! My one word of advice....bring extra batteries for your camera :)

9  Thank Leona P
See more reviews
Reviewed October 11, 2011

I really enjoyed all the history of the area. For a family outing the ghost story's were just enough. They made children shiver but wasn't scary. The walk might have been too long for someone not in good physical shape. If you want to be scared out of your wits and have things jump out of you go to one of the commercial haunted houses. If you want a family outing try this.

2  Thank Nancy J