After being on the road for 10 days, and a constant stream of Courtyards, Holiday Inns, , Hampton Inns, etc., this place was just what the doctor ordered. An old military building on a former Army base, this hotel has been completely remodeled and they did a wonderful job. Our room was quite large, with a closed-in porch attached, and it was furnished in an understated, elegant style. Ask for room 332; it juts out from the building, so has windows on three sides. And, best of all (since it was August), they have no pool, so no screaming, running kids all over the place! I'll certainly stay here again when I'm in Indy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal accommodation to experience the natural beauty and harmonious blend of landscape and history. This resort and lodging complex features the Garrison Conference Center, as well as the championship Fort Golf Course. Available lodging experiences include guest rooms and suites, and fully furnished former Officer's homes. Located within 20 minutes of downtown Indianapolis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Fort Harrison State Park Inn, Golf Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fort Harrison State Park Inn, Golf Resort And Conference Center
- Fort Harrison State Park Inn, Golf Hotel Indianapolis