Have stayed at the Inn the once a year fore (pun intended) for the past three years. Wife and I went with three other couples as a "Stay and Play" option. The Inn is remodeled officers' housing from when this area was a major military base. The accommodations are thus dated but fun to see a piece of history, plus rooms are huge. Stayed in a Officer's house one year, which included several rooms, a kitchen, etcetera. Only stayed one night, could have easily made it a week. The golf course is outstanding. A nice old course, which has been redesigned to make it more playable (i.e. less narrow). Course is beautiful with many elevation changes. No golfer will be disappointed giving this course a shot, varying tee boxes for varying skill levels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal accommodation to experience the natural beauty and harmonious blend of landscape and history. This resort and lodging complex features the Garrison Conference Center, as well as the championship Fort Golf Course. Available lodging experiences include guest rooms and suites, and fully furnished former Officer's homes. Located within 20 minutes of downtown Indianapolis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Fort Harrison State Park Inn, Golf Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fort Harrison State Park Inn, Golf Resort And Conference Center
- Fort Harrison State Park Inn, Golf Hotel Indianapolis