“Great Italian Dinner with my Wife”

Iozzo's Garden of Italy
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Cross street: Ray Street
Description: Originally established in 1930 Iozzo's Garden of Italy is the Newest Oldest Italian Restaurant in Indianapolis. The high quality menu features a mix of traditional Iozzo Family Italian fare along with a modern twist on Italian dishes.
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I were craving Italian food last weekend. We ran down many options and finally I remembered Iozzo’s Garden. We had a great calamari appetizer and I had Lasagna. Both were fantastic. My wife had gnocchi fettuccine (if I remember correctly). It was very good, but the lasagna out-did the gnocchi. Again, very good food, service, atmosphere.

Thank you for a wonderful night Iozzo’s!

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a reviewReviews (345)

Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

Found this on trip advisor and glad I went. Food and staff were amazing. A special thanks to Joyce for making the night fun! Overall a 5 star place to visit

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 11, 2019

I'm not Italian but I love Italian food. I'm a bit of a food snob and I was quite delighted with the flavors at Iozzo's. My husband & I celebrated our 30th anniversary here and cannot wait to go back to try something else off their wonderful menu. Our waiter also shared the story of Iozzo's which is fascinating. I cannot tell Italians that this food it authentic since I have no frame of reference but it's authentic to me. No chain restaurant can come close to the flavors you'll get here. The interior is small so be sure to make a reservation to lock in your table, you will not be disappointed.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed January 24, 2019

This was our 2nd visit to Iozzo's, and we're looking forward to many more! The atmosphere is like old time Italy and you feel welcome and comfortable as soon as you walk in. Our waitress, Linda, is awesome! Great sense of humor along with being attentive. The food, as previously visited, was excellent! We ordered off the "Devour Indy" menu. I can say that the Mahi-Mahi was excellent and my wife had the fillet and she said it was as good as she's had. I was impressed the first time we ate here with the wine selection and there seemed to be even more to choose from on this occasion. Cu do's to the owner for assembling an excellent work staff and serving such good food!

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank tripplanner99
Reviewed January 3, 2019

We had a wonderful date night here. Its just a short walk from the main downtown area of Indy. Its a small restaurant but the food and service are superb. The waitress went above and beyond with recommendations and bar drinks. Wish this place was near our hometown because we would eat here all the time.

Date of visit: December 2018